GDT: Game 43: Anaheim Ducks Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 12PM PST | The game of two decades

What was the greatest thing of the 2010's

• Total voters

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
MILESTONE ALERT!

Schmidt-Nate.png

100th NHL Assist

no fair I got it right

don't do me like that hangman

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Not going to lie, i thought that the penalty shot goal would have been called off due to him moving to far to the side with it causing it to lose continuous forward motion.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
On a somewhat serious note, I'm very happy to have stumbled upon your Team Board and have very purposefully found to be welcomed very warmly.

Happy New Years to my new found friends here.

Cheers.

Now back to more ****ing shovelling (but more listening to hockey, so not so bad)

Hope you enjoyed the BC boy throwing down for you as late as possible in 2019!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Recorded the whole Marchessault penalty shot sequence. My first penalty shot live and he scored.

Glass didn't have the greatest game. The passing is still a bit troubling, the last VGK powerplay Anaheim blocked almost every attempted pass. But other than that a very solid effort to close the year. The first line was particularly strong tonight. Theodore looked impressive every time he was on the ice. Fleury was on point. Though when I saw the puck kick out to Silfverberg I said out loud "he's gonna score." then he did.

Great way to end the decade.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Recorded the whole Marchessault penalty shot sequence. My first penalty shot live and he scored.

Glass didn't have the greatest game. The passing is still a bit troubling, the last VGK powerplay Anaheim blocked almost every attempted pass. But other than that a very solid effort to close the year. The first line was particularly strong tonight. Theodore looked impressive every time he was on the ice. Fleury was on point. Though when I saw the puck kick out to Silfverberg I said out loud "he's gonna score." then he did.

I trust you got me Neonguy's autograph...

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Glass doesn't look good unless he plays at center, and when there he looks very good. I think it's beyond a worry of adjustment to the pro level, he is a few levels better of a player at center than at wing. They need to adjust the team to that.

Theodore has looked good for the whole season. Not only offensively. He is our 1D now. Schmidt is Schmidt, but in my eyes he has been supplanted this season and Granger dropped some stats a day ago that seem to bear this as truth.

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Glass doesn't look good unless he plays at center, and when there he looks very good. I think it's beyond a worry of adjustment to the pro level, he is a few levels better of a player at center than at wing. They need to adjust the team to that.

Theodore has looked good for the whole season. Not only offensively. He is our 1D now. Schmidt is Schmidt, but in my eyes he has been supplanted this season and Granger dropped some stats a day ago that seem to bear this as truth.

I agree with you. I saw Granger's advanced stats about how good Theodore has been. He is definitely a number one defenseman. Schmidt hasn't had the best year, but he's still a good number 2.

I hope Shea starts getting some national recognition. He has played at an all star level so far this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad