GDT: Game 43 1/17 7:37 PM - Claude returns to Causeway Street | NBCSN, SN, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 690 CKGM-AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
It could easily be 3-1 Bruins, but at least they got one goal....and it was a beauty!

The hab dee had his stick stuck in the glass, we got a break on that one. Watch Petry #26, lol. That left Pasta alone in front so at least we one lucky break. Now if they called price for grabbing Nash's stick

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
A couple things, this is why I say we need to put guys on the fourth line who have a little bit of skill. It's absolutely miserable watching Riley Nash and Acciari.

Obligatory softy by Rask in the first. We should be up 1-0.

I called that McQuaid would be in this game in the last postgame thread. After the Dallas game, it had to be done.

I'm glad he's back but it's only because Miller is sick.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Disagree. That is a cheap unit that does everything you could want from a 4th line. They obviously have chemistry. Don’t fix what’s not remotely broken.

Kuraly and Acciari stir the drink on that line. If Nash was there with them or a better, more physical LW presence, it'd be great. It's a good line. I just think an upgrade on the LW would be a little better.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I need to see a replay of that. Sometimes Nash has like magically soft hands, then he just goes back to being Nash.
The Canadian feed showed it and the commentator said Price got away with one there. Explains why Nash looked around like WTF. Haggs is an idiot, watch the replay and put down the burger

Reactions: Chief Nine

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
A couple things, this is why I say we need to put guys on the fourth line who have a little bit of skill. It's absolutely miserable watching Riley Nash and Acciari.

I called that McQuaid would be in this game in the last postgame thread. After the Dallas game, it had to be done.

I personally would not call it a softy. It's just an unfortunate bounce off Chara.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

Nash isn't even on the 4th line. He's playing on the 3rd line and and has been very good this year. Acciari is on pace for 14-15 goals. So he hit the post, oh well. Even the best hit the post. I've seen Krejci, in the slot, bury shots into the goalie's chest.

Get f***ed with this garbage comment.

So you knew Miller was sick? Maybe GM isn't your calling. You probably should be a doctor.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

Obligatory soft goal? Lol

How many has Chara put into his own net this year?

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
I really like Schaller but I would love to see Blidh on the 4th line.

Yea I hope Blidh gets another look at some point this season...which I know is probably a long shot but thinking about the absolute havoc a Acciari-Kuraly-Blidh line could cause on the forecheck....would be a fun experiment to try for a few games and see how it works.

I just love Blidh, one of my favorite players to watch in Providence. Hits anything and everything, gets under opponents skin regularly..and best of all keeps his penalty minutes really low for the grit and physical play he brings.

Blidh knows how to be a pest within the rules really well.

15 points so far in 38 games for him too...wont bring any big offense but he has been improving a bit and I think can really perfect a depth role.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad