GDT: Game 42 | Predators vs Jets | 01.20.22 | 7:00pm

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
A win! 2 points! Played great…,well maybe. Better play but at times Jets came on pretty good. Sorta going into a shell fairly early.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Has a great time last night with a date (her second ever Pred game). Picked a good one to go to.

She was very curious why Jeannot decided to fight Stanley and I had to explain it's just kind of what the kid does lol.

The one that I will say I did not enjoy was a guy way way way too drunk behind us with his kids with him. It was a big yikes.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
No huge defensive gaffes. Attacking the goal. Overall better game.
Agreed. Willie and Mace kept going on and on about possession time the 2nd half of the game, and while the Jets were in our zone, it was mostly on the perimeter, Preds took away the middle of the ice, or seemed like it anyway.

I don't know why the coach doesn't like Myers, but Tennyson didn't look bad. I still think Benning struggled again. I wonder if he doesn't have a hand or arm injury.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Has a great time last night with a date (her second ever Pred game). Picked a good one to go to.

She was very curious why Jeannot decided to fight Stanley and I had to explain it's just kind of what the kid does lol.

The one that I will say I did not enjoy was a guy way way way too drunk behind us with his kids with him. It was a big yikes.
On the bright side, those kids are probably nicely set financially... I mean, if Dad can a) afford to bring them to an NHL game, and b) afford to actually get drunk at hockey game prices... :dunno:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Bah. Sounds too much like the old kids clothing line Garanimals

Hes Granny, and that's enough.
I remember those. A child of 2 could mix and "match" by animal tags or something. If pink stripes and blue corduroy is your look, go for it. They weren't around by the time my kids were born, but I remember them from teaching in a preschool for awhile.

I think Ekholm is a pretty key guy in our defense (understatement of decade).

Reactions: hockey diva

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Watching highlights this morning I noticed that Mase called Granlund the "Granimal." Not the worst nickname the broadcast team has come up with! (Looking at Nightcrawler...)
Ugh. A nightcrawler is a large earthworm. And they think it indicates blazing speed of all things. :wedgie:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad