GDT: Game 42 | Pens vs. Canes | 7 PM | ATTSN-PT, FS-SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Trash. Absolute trash.

Pretty sure Murray is going to be below .900 SV% after tonight.....ain't winning many games when you have a goalie ranked about 35th in that category. Ain't all on him but he's my #2 biggest disappointment so far. Letang is easily #1 although at least you can say, well he had a f***ing stroke and 45 other ailments in the past few years.

Sid is right there with those 2 though. Most nights it seems like he doesn't give a rats ass.

We get a huge win in Philly and then come out and play like this? Yeah, same story different night.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Fire Sully, name J Martin interim Head coach and hope someone decent is available this summer.

1. Sullivan has exacerbated this team's issues this season with his inane bench management and refusal to adjust tactically to what he has on the roster.

2. They are not going to fire Sullivan.

Reactions: Kip Drordy and BHD

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
19 shots for the Pens. The biggest surge they had was 3-4 minutes of this 3rd period. :laugh: And it got a powerplay that, I believe, got us 0 shots.

I don't know if I'd call that a surge. Maybe a slight gust of wind? A brief spark?

Reactions: Kip Drordy

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
source.gif

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Yeahhhhh. Waive Hagelin, fire Recchi, trade Hunwick for a pick, trade Cole for a pick and hope for a really high pick.
I think if we Want a really high pick, we shouldn’t do any of the forgoing

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens are not very good. hard to believe they have declined so far. B2B cups so can't really hammer them. But Sid, is not playing well, Geno comes and goes. letang who knows. All I know this team can't score goals and are in need of major changes in the off season.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
1. Sullivan has exacerbated this team's issues this season with his inane bench management and refusal to adjust tactically to what he has on the roster.

Not a fan of Sully's work this season but he can't cook up anything with the ingredients he's got this year. Such a bad effort by everyone involved.

Reactions: Tom Hanks and BHD

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
God I f***ing hate Errey. I don't care what kind of career that buffoon had, but he does a disservice to fans with every game the Pens are losing this year that "MAYBE PUNCHING THE OPPONENT IN THE NOSE WILL TURN THINGS AROUND!!!"

Go play in traffic you moron.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
People really blaming Murray..haha. He was really good today. Kept it 2-0 until the late 3rd. Who cares that he let in meaningless goals.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
This penguin swims 5000 miles every year to visit the guy who saved him. Get him a jersey.

man-saves-penguin-returns-swims-5000-miles-fb.png

Reactions: MinJaBen

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

They should have learned their lesson with Bylsma. This team has all the marks of one that's tuned their coach out.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Not a fan of Sully's work this season but he can't cook up anything with the ingredients he's got this year. Such a bad effort by everyone involved.

I call bull****. You don't absolve Sully until he actually BOTHERS to try different things as a bench boss and tactically. If it doesn't work, then fine. But, he won't ******* try, so **** him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad