GDT: Game 41: New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 1pm ET, ESPN+, ABC (Game 1 of a home and home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
The core of this team is far too mentally weak. Igor, Mika, Miller, etc. They all go through these freak slumps and can't fight through them and become a detriment to the team.

They need to do something significant and bring in someone with a legitimate pedigree.
This is what you get when your owner is obsessed with having as many "stars" in the lineup as possible without any thought being given to what's actually needed.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
The unraveling started when the ref made the worst call I’ve ever seen in my life on Kreider. A clear game management call despite the fact that Pacioretty actually cross checked Lindgren from behind into the boards so it was a deserved penalty, nothing to make up. But he whistles Kreider ONL because Carlson shakes his hand at him. Then the Rangers unraveled from there.

Reactions: NCRanger

INWOODBLUE

Sep 24, 2023
Building a team is time and work by the GM and his staff including the scouts. Plus a commitment from the owner.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
This is what you get when your owner is obsessed with having as many "stars" in the lineup as possible without any thought being given to what's actually needed.

There are a lot of stars who aren't weak as shit. It's just the composition of this team isn't balanced. To many "nice" guys. The Kreider and Mika bromance is the prime example. One of the most embarrassing things I've seen in all my time watching hockey.

Reactions: Brutananadilewski
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad