GDT: Game #41 : KINGS @ STARS - Tuesday, 12/31/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
I don't understand continually bringing up the speed of the defense when that has had absolutely zero to do with out goals against the last few games.

This is the GDT.

99% emotion and 1% logic.

You're fighting an uphill battle.

There's reason why the GDT posts are WAAAAY down from years ago.

I remember the days when we use to have over 1000 posts on the GDT.

Those days are gone, and so are the sound posters.

Now, we may get 300 posts, if that.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
This is the GDT.

99% emotion and 1% logic.

You're fighting an uphill battle.

There's reason why the GDT posts are WAAAAY down from years ago.

I remember the days when we use to have over 1000 posts on the GDT.

Those days are gone, and so are the sound posters.

Now, we may get 300 posts, if that.

1% seems a bit high ;)

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Dustin Brown is a drunk, makes the worst hockey decisions and makes horrible passes. Sucks the chemistry out of any line he is inserted into. Poor Kopitar, having to deal with this chemistry sucker. Quit having so many baby's Brown, get your f#$% head in the game you softy.

He's not even playing with Kopitar :laugh:

However, "Dustin brown is a drunk" made my night.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Dustin Brown is a drunk, makes the worst hockey decisions and makes horrible passes. Sucks the chemistry out of any line he is inserted into. Poor Kopitar, having to deal with this chemistry sucker. Quit having so many baby's Brown, get your f#$% head in the game you softy.

Dl should pretend to think about trading him again

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
I guess people here have been brainwashed by the hot streak. This is what happens in losing streaks, stuff stops working for a time and goals don't come or the defense has a bad stretch.

Even Chicago had a bad streak after their 21-0-3 start.

I forget where it was but Chicago and Anaheim have their own issues. Raanta has lapses this year and Crawford is a middle of the road goalie, and if he is so much as below average they have issues (see their loss to phoenix in 2012. Anaheim relies too much on their big names.

The world is not over

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Trivia time!!! What 2 teams have worse offenses then the Kings and are currently in the playoffs?

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I think the funniest thing that could happen is a comeback. For the reverse meltdown lolz that will ensue.

Go kings, big third period!

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
With all these penalties being taken, it's the damn timing of them thats killing them. Both pp goals were scored after the Kings were all over the Stars for long stretches. It's just mind blowing.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Of course Dallas is perfectly ok playing a boring road game with 4-5 guys back since there's more players on the ice than fans at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad