Bishop

Scratches
Koekkoek, Nesterov

Injured
Brown, Callahan, Point, Stamkos

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Torts has shaken up the lines. I'm not sure I wouldn't drop Jenner to 4th, put Hartell on the 3rd, and bring Gagner up to 2nd.

Last edited:

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Need to stay out of the box as Tampa is great on the PP. They are also starting to get healthy. I think the Jackets have a better chance to win tomorrow night.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Tampa played last night, so I think it's safe to say that a rested CBJ squad has more than a fair chance of beating this Tampa lineup.

From the looks of it their powerplay doesn't need a lot of off nights to be ready to go. :laugh:

How many rest days do you think that Drouin to Kucherov one-timer needs?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
From the looks of it their powerplay doesn't need a lot of off nights to be ready to go. :laugh:

How many rest days do you think that Drouin to Kucherov one-timer needs?

tootsie-pop-owl.jpg

FinRanger

Jan 15, 2013
Do you guys think that Bobrovsky will play tonight and tomorrow? Was just wondering because of fantasy hockey (different type than what you play in US :m-cool:)

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
TB up an down this year...not your SC finalists of two years ago... TB goalies suck I have both on my fantasy team-ugh...Jackets should win but it doesn't always play out that way. Honoring MSL before the game so it could be a later start.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Very interested in these next two games.. Getting 2 out of both would calm a few fears.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Hoping they used some of the practice to try to correct the PP. They have been incredibly good at getting set up in the zone before the last few games. Last game in particular it was awful.

The bigger thing, though, is that they spend a lot of time passing the puck around in the zone without shooting, but the passing to me doesn't seem to be done for any good effect. I'm not opposed to patience, but just tossing the puck around slowly doesn't do much other than chew up PP time, and the quick set plays aren't working as well now. I think they need to be using more puck and body movement to make the defense work and try get them off balance so the shooter doesn't have a 2 man wall in front of him. Werenski, Jones, Wennberg, Saad, Foligno, and Gagner have the talent to do this, and when they get a shot right at the goalie instead of through a man/stick, it makes them much more effective.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Hope the lines work but one too many moves for me. I like 43 with 89 and would have left that line untouched. Jenner was the square peg that needed to be exchanged for a one line switch.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I like the change with the second powerplay unit. Murray on the point is exciting. Murray hasn't had the wheels to get in on the play much but when he does his puck movement is great. Some beauty assists. Karlsson might be having to save his ass on shorthanded breaks though.

I think the 5 on 5 lines might soon be reverting back some. If Cam can score 40 pts with Boone and Dubi then leave him there. Boone wasn't really as much of a drag on him as he will be on someone else. And separating Hartnell and Gagner? That line was not broken.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Tampa is a mostly dangerous underachieving team that will be looking to seek revenge for a couple early season losses against us. If CBJ don't get their skating, checking and passing game back Bob will have to steal this one. Hoping he won't have to do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad