GDT: Game #40: KINGS @ BLACKHAWKS - Monday, 12/30/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST (TV = NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Regehr and Doughty? I thought we all came to the conclusion that those two didn't work together a long time ago?

KingKopitar11*

Wow guys. All started by a stupid play by Muzzin. And Richards wow.. Another sloppy play.

KingKopitar11*

If kings want to win the first and second line have to play a lot. And fourth line should barely see ice time.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Richards late getting back, again.

That was a terrible pinch by Muzzin too. Kings didn't learn from their elimination against the Hawks with these ill timed pinches. But the turnover on the puck retrieval was all on Richards. What almost appeared as a great defensive play resulted in a major brain fart.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Muzzin didn't pinch he was rushing the puck trying to enter the zone. Richards was in position to cover for him and didn't get the job done.

dogyekcoh*

Richards with a great assist. What a great pass! Perfect set up for Saad!

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Richards is terrible as a ES defender. Just terrible. Game after game after game. Especially against Chicago, look at the goals against, it's comical.

Muzzin should get it in deep, but it is the C's responsibility to fall back on that play

KingKopitar11*

Richards is terrible as a ES defender. Just terrible. Game after game after game. Especially against Chicago, look at the goals against, it's comical.

Muzzin should get it in deep, but it is the C's responsibility to fall back on that play

Eh I just think he doesn't put enough effort. You can tell by how slowly he moves his feet at times if he's in the game or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad