GDT: Game #40: KINGS @ BLACKHAWKS - Monday, 12/30/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST (TV = NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
3 minutes left in the game, losing 1-0, Brown happy to just chip it out.

Kings are built to protect leads, not to catch up. Another reason we match up so poorly with this Hawks team.

I really hope Lombardi is doing everything he can to upgrade this team offensively, because this team will not beat Chicago 4 out of 7 in the playoffs, zero chance.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I have no idea.

Chicago has allowed 2 or fewer goals 9 of the past 10, going on 10 of 11 tonight.

But who needs facts, lets just pretend he is winning every game 7-6

That's what I was getting at, the Hawks D over the last three weeks has gone from the bottom 20's to 13th . They are rounding back into form.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Last two years Kieth is back too world class form .

He won't win it! Cuz the second coming himself Erik Karlsson and his brother PK Subban will eventually take it! Those two winning the Norris the past two years has got to be the biggest joke ever!

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
My main criticism of the Kings' performance tonight is Sutter's insistence of Carter/Kopi/King red line. As a result, the Kings have been losing crucial games. Sigh.

Just give me LW/Carter/Richards red line anytime and it gives the Kings a fighting chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad