GDT: GAME 4: Thurs Oct 20/22 Jets@Vegas 9:00pm - Hey, there's skittles in there .......... TSN3/680 CJOB/POWER 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Honestly aside from some bad decisions, bad goaltending and bad bounces in the first the game has been pretty even. Pretty good push in the 3rd but 4 down is asking a lot on a b2b. PLD has looked better tonight to me, he's been all around it all night. Good to see.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Honestly aside from some bad decisions, bad goaltending and bad bounces in the first the game has been pretty even. Pretty good push in the 3rd but 4 down is asking a lot on a b2b. PLD has looked better tonight to me, he's been all around it all night. Good to see.
Vegas is just turtling like the Jets do when they’re up four.

Reactions: John Agar

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
I wonder if some of this is score effects, though. Up by 4 tends to breed complacency, even if they are pro athletes. But kudos to the Jets - haven't given up.

Frendlygiant

Apr 27, 2018
Well, at least we actually got to do stuff with out extra man. Last season it felt like as soon as we pulled the goalie it was in our net. :P

Potential

Nov 11, 2017
Big Dave with the 40 minute shutout....

Yeah, he was steady after he settled down, so he clearly has the tools to get the job done. Probably has issues with confidence and moving on after a setback, and could use the assistance of a sports psychologist.

Gotta immediately put a goal against behind you and reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad