FACEOFF SUMMARY

TOI - BRUINS

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

Last edited:

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Fun game, it's the Coyotes yes but they really started clicking.

Chara, Marchand, DeBrusk, and Heinen in particular looked phenomenal... I'm still so blown away by DeBrusk, what a surprise he's been. Wasn't expecting too much from him as a rookie.

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
Fun game, it's the Coyotes yes but they really started clicking.

Chara, Marchand, DeBrusk, and Heinen in particular looked phenomenal... I'm still so blown away by DeBrusk, what a surprise he's been. Wasn't expecting too much from him as a rookie.
me either. Have to like the way he plays: he skates well, is good on his edges and with body positioning, battles and has skill.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
It's a game they should have won, so I'm glad they did. They need to follow it up with a solid effort tomorrow night though, and keep the momentum going.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Got to give Cassidy credit for calling out the vets. Really they should not need that kick in the pants but they responded and the kids elevated. I have been following DeBrusk since we drafted him, kid is a gamer and will prove everyone wrong, including the biased Canadian media. Few guys are making a name for themselves and a few guys are playing themselves off the team

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
was well worth staying up for.

Man that was fun!

Debrusk, Bjork, Heinen, McAvoy, Carlo, good showing for them all. Loving that potential there.I cant say enough good things about Debrusk.

Loved what I saw from Khudobin.

Gonna cherish these kinds of games by Chara. So awesome I got to watch such a special player.

Marchand and Pasta doing what the need to do.

Nice seeing Schaller get rewarded.

Reactions: Ladyfan and sooshii

PacificNWBruin

Apr 23, 2015
Netherlands
Nice bounce back game. Bruins looked ready to actually play. Looking forward to hopefully seeing Bergy tomorrow?

Hopefully the youngins can keep up the momentum. I'm liking Debrusk, he actually has a really good shot, hustles, gets to the net. Even though I'm not a fan of Nashon the 1st line, but he looked more comfortable tonight. How about Pasta's move on OEL?

Slightly off topic. I liked Christian Fischer before getting drafted, still like him now.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Good Stuff :D

Dobby's dirty birdy snow angel save was funny

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
Got to give Cassidy credit for calling out the vets. Really they should not need that kick in the pants but they responded and the kids elevated. I have been following DeBrusk since we drafted him, kid is a gamer and will prove everyone wrong, including the biased Canadian media. Few guys are making a name for themselves and a few guys are playing themselves off the team
I was among the many who were pissed when they took DeBrusk, glad he is proving me wrong.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Good win, lots of energy, guys going to the net. The vets listened to Butch, and put a great effort in. Bruce actually just said that when the vets lead, the younger guys will follow and that's what happened. Dobby was solid.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
The youts played well tonight. It's only been 4 games, but Debrusk sure looks like a top 6 winger so far.

And Schaller had a great game tonight, glad he got a goal for his efforts!

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
I'm happy with the win.

From my perspective, Bjork had his worst game. He fell, he lost a lot of battles, gave the puck away but in the end he scored his first goal of his career. That is on Cassidy. Good on him for sticking with it.

The rest of the kids ... good stuff.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Nice bounce back game. Bruins looked ready to actually play. Looking forward to hopefully seeing Bergy tomorrow?

Hopefully the youngins can keep up the momentum. I'm liking Debrusk, he actually has a really good shot, hustles, gets to the net. Even though I'm not a fan of Nashon the 1st line, but he looked more comfortable tonight. How about Pasta's move on OEL?

Slightly off topic. I liked Christian Fischer before getting drafted, still like him now.

Nash actually handled himself well, I joke about Nash a lot but I'd like to see him do well

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Much better effort than the previous two games. At the end of the last game vs the Avs the Bs finally started going to the net and moving their skates. Once they did that tonight the flood of scoring began. Hopefully they will keep doing that moving forward. The way games are being reffed this year there is zero reason to pass around the perimeter and take low pct shots. Drive and attack, drive and attack. Also, I really love the way Cassidy's system pushes the D-men up a lot more in the offensive zone at times. Paid off tonight. Z of all players lol. The big man was having a blast out there.

Reactions: ProdigalFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad