Pre-Game Talk: Game 4: Rangers @ caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Of course it would be nice to score early and often and never let the Caps in, but this doesn't seem likely. Nail biter in OT, hope we come out the winners.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Refs tonight are Chris Lee and Brad Watson. Aka habs lightning game 2 refs. Aka one being the worst besides tim peel and the other accused by prust of insulting him. Yay refs!!

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Need this one desperately. Hank will be Hank and we'll have a Nasher sighting on the scoresheet. Get it done, boys.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Loffen, wake up from your slumber...we need you.

Oh and if the rest of the team could wake up from their offensive slumber, that would be great too.

A must win tonight.

Snyper

Mar 2, 2015
Can Rick Nash be double shifted? Ovie is...

Are the lines going to be shaken up tonight?
I can't look at MSL on the top line any more. He is being pushed around.
His size is finally a problem for his game.

Rick Nash 61

The Best
Jul 6, 2014
New York
We need to win this one tonight. I love our chances in a best of 3 vs Washington if we win this one, but if we lose I do not think we will come back 3 games for the second year in a row, and this time against a strong defensive caps team.

eyedoc

May 1, 2015
I am concerned also. Given the importance of this game and the Rangers recent record at Verizon...

Rangers just have to take 1 shift at a time, plug along and dont give up an inch of ice. It would be nice to transfer some of this pressure to the Caps, and gain a little momentum.

NYROrtsFan

Feb 1, 2007
We have to score goals... And it's gotta be around 3 too. This 0, 1, and 2 garbage has to end for the team to win.

And we need our first liners like Nash and Stepan to create more goals. It's just not good enough right now.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
If Loffen doesn't make a thread by 3PM, I say let Halle make it. We might need to change it up, just for this game. Pull the starter, put in the back up.

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
Let's go boys!!! Time to destroy Holtby's confidence with a complete shellacking.

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Here's to hoping even just half of the forwards remember they have a game tonight and can score 1 goal. Preferably before 5 minutes left in the 3rd when they're already down by 4. :cheers: LGR!!

eyedoc

May 1, 2015
Work seems to be going so slow today with the anticipation of this game. It is either going to be a great or absolutely terrible night...

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I'm not mentally prepared for another game like Monday's so whatever they do, win or lose, they better do it big.

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
This year's team is due for a big win. I said it before game 3, either we win big, or they beat us by 1 goal. We lost 1-0.

I still think if we win today, and that's a big if, we win in 6. Just a gut feeling.

Vinman1348

Apr 12, 2015
Florida
The Rangers need to win the one on one battles, and not turn the puck over as much. (I don't know if that's possible) I agree that MSL needs to be with Hayes on 3rd, outmatched physically so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad