GDT: Game 4: Phoenix Coyotes @ Bay Area Chokers |1-25-13| 8:30 PM

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I was kind of hoping to see Gomez tonight. Oh well, lets pick up the two points.

On an unrelated note. I finally reached 1,000 posts. It only took me over 10 years. I'll probably be dead before I reach 2,000.

Last edited:

Redcoyote

Hungry
Mar 21, 2009
I'm not expecting a lot out of LoL tonight since he was pretty solid last night. Hopefully our new found offense can make up for any mistakes he makes though.

I think Boedker will find the back of the net and a few more guys will chip in. Lets go Coyotes!

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
AP, you played out the "chokers" schtick last season when you made every gdt between these teams. It's old.

I also find it funny that you went over to the Sharks board to ask for tips on making gdt's only to make ones like this. :laugh:

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
AP, you played out the "chokers" schtick last season when you made every gdt between these teams. It's old.

I also find it funny that you went over to the Sharks board to ask for tips on making gdt's only to make ones like this. :laugh:

LOL Well, I do try to be fair. Although in one of the GDt's of last season I think I used some dead Sharks over the choking instead. But you have to give me credit though for sticking to the chokers thing seeing the Coyotes last season made it to where the Sharks used to make it to.

:cheers: to a great game and a great Super Bowl.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Oh look, I have to leave for work again, just as the game is starting. FML. Once again, good luck to the boys tonight, and let's hope Scott Gomez doesn't score a hattrick.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Oh look, I have to leave for work again, just as the game is starting. FML. Once again, good luck to the boys tonight, and let's hope Scott Gomez doesn't score a hattrick.

Have fun at work and Gomez won't be playing tonight.

Squeeven

Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Hey if any of you guys could send me a link to a stream with the sharks broadcasters, Drew Remenda and Randy Hahn it would be much appreciated please. Thanks and good luck tonight!

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Couldn't believe the Sharks, 5 of 11 on the PP before this game, couldn't get one in during their 5 on 3. Good on Barbs and our PK units!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad