GDT: Game 4 ECQF: bruins (2) @ TORONTO (1) | 7PM ET | NBCSN, CBC | No Stolen Content Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I have a bad feeling about this one tonight but hopefully it's a good one regardless.

Well, the Leafs have no intentions of playing any sort of team D, so if Freddie and The Goal Posts are hot, they have a chance, if not, they’ll get blown out again.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I made a friendly post in their thread. I wonder how many seconds it stays up for.

Nash 1&2, awesome. :laugh::laugh:

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Hope we can buck the trend of teams going up 3-1 and be the first team to actually force a 2-2 series after 4. Been a pretty lopsided first round overall it seems.

Lets hope!

We are also a much better team then all the ones that went down 3-1. so i believe!

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
Have to jump on them tonight. This game will dictate where the series goes. Back to Boston even, with the momentum, and all the doubt in the world in the Bruins’ heads.

Not to get too far ahead, but if the Leafs are up in this game, similarly to the last, I imagine Marchand/Mcquaid/Backes will be head hunting, specifically on Matthews/Marner/Andersen.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Browsed the Bruins board

Fenway said he and Alicat never mail in a GDT (can you “mail in” grabbing pictures off of Twitter and Google?) and take it seriously, and this is what we came up with.

They are legitimately bothered by the GDT and it makes it even better :laugh:

It probably took much more time to make your GDT. I mean, have they even tried to use MS Paint?? it takes me like 10 minutes just to write my name semi-legible :laugh:

Reactions: Cor

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
ICtUJx4.jpg

bv5D9wh.jpg

SkapSIK.jpg

5C7PMu4.jpg

dSeKVoE.jpg

xDbEyt1.jpg
I'm going to steal this and start my own thread
:naughty:

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
Browsed the Bruins board

Fenway said he and Alicat never mail in a GDT (can you “mail in” grabbing pictures off of Twitter and Google?) and take it seriously, and this is what we came up with.

What's wrong with that board? No sense of humour at all. If they had to deal with the crap we did they'd go crazy

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Browsed the Bruins board

Bunch of softies, it's the no-fun zone over there.

You probably spent more time on the GDT than Alicat copy pasting is the funny thing :laugh:

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I suck at MSPaint I usually end up going to public domain to find something reasonable.

Okay, now about the game.

I hope both teams show up ready to play their A games, and especially hope Matthews continues to find his legs. Even at less than 100% he can be a presence.

The two days off should help the ancient ones like Hainsey, Moore and Marleau ... and I suppose Chara.

I love how Matthews has been using his body a bit more as well. The kid is huge. Use that to your advantage

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
What's wrong with that board? No sense of humour at all. If they had to deal with the crap we did they'd go crazy

Bunch of softies, it's the no-fun zone over there.

You probably spent more time on the GDT than Alicat copy pasting is the funny thing :laugh:

Actually, several of their fans have now commented on how awesome and hilarious the GDT is so I have to concede that there are some intelligent Bruins fans with a sense of humour. In the spirit of good sportsmanship, I'm going to give some credit where credit is due. And now, as much fun as this is I'm going to try to distance myself from all this and try to get some work done.

And yes, many of their fans are still boorish and have no sense of humour, really hope we kick their butts tonight and kick them hard.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
It's funny because they think we didn't put much effort in but it's actually the only one we organized and probably put the most effort in :laugh:

Right?

Leafs fans are easily the laziest on these boards. This GDT is our best effort this entire season.

Reactions: Cor and Mugzy97

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Actually, several of their fans have now commented on how awesome and hilarious the GDT is so I have to concede that there are some intelligent Bruins fans with a sense of humour. In the spirit of good sportsmanship, I'm going to give some credit where credit is due. And now, as much fun as this is I'm going to try to distance myself from all this and try to get some work done.

And yes, many of their fans are still boorish and have no sense of humour, really hope we kick their butts tonight and kick them hard.
I'm pretty sure we have a couple of those too

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Yeah, the early risers didn’t seem to like it, but the ones coming in now seem to be getting a laugh out of it.

It’s a ridiculous GDT poking at a ridiculous situation, and I’m glad the majority of both sides are having fun with it

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
Neverus about tonight. Good feeling for the buds though. Caps gotta answer the bell too on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad