thewave

Jun 17, 2011
No Leivo. 4mins of Martin, predict 2 hits and across the board blanks

Last edited:

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Well here we go, another game another win. Should be an entertaining hockey game because WE are playing and every game we play is entertaining. I expect a victory, go leafs go.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
It's actually a bit hard to stomach that once again everyone gets rotated in except Leivo. I get it in one sense, but I'd sit Martin for a game and give Josh some reps, just to keep him fresh.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
The other thread is still open - mods can close that one, how many threads we need to discuss this game

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
It's actually a bit hard to stomach that once again everyone gets rotated in except Leivo. I get it in one sense, but I'd sit Martin for a game and give Josh some reps, just to keep him fresh.

Its actually kinda weird tbh. He was one of the best players in pre. He really worked hard and increased his speed.

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Weird game to predict . . . we just played an emotional one, a real "bellweather win" against the Hawks, but we're also rested, and it's only 4th game into the season. But it's the Devils, who I feel like we often have trouble against, even when they've been so-so. But those are the Leaf teams of the recent past, and this team is better, so we should win unless it's a stellar performance by Schneider, right?

Still feel like it could go either way - a really tight low scoring game with lots of chances but great goaltending; or a blowout. At any rate, it's a good test for this team to see where we're at . . . we just had a big game against Chi-town, and we're looking forward to a big one against the Habs on Saturday. We've been scoring at will, we're perfect on the season, and the kids are feeling confident. It'd be easy for an overconfident bunch to get caught napping at home.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Its actually kinda weird tbh. He was one of the best players in pre. He really worked hard and increased his speed.

Until someone in the top 9 is traded or injured I doubt he gets any ice time. I think if Brown is injured we're more likely to see Sosh called up or Moore and Fehr playing on the wing. Not sure what happens if Martin is injured but I'd expect something similar.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
All Guns Blazing: Toronto Maple Leafs 2017-18 Season Pump (HD)

GO LEAFS GO !!

tumblr_oo7rcdyjyr1s2mxtqo1_500.gif

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
I expect 4-0 after tonight.

Not taking them lightly, we're just better.

I hate using "we". lmao.

I expect 4-0 after tonight.

Not taking them lightly, the Leafs are just better.

There.

Reactions: Leafs27

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON

Actually, what is hard to stomach is the Leivo lovers who, like the Hyman haters, just go on and on about the same thing. It all boils down to "Wah. Wah. Mike Babcock isn't doing what I want. I'm going to go cry on the Internet". Personally, I'd like to see just one of these posters outline why their opinion in this matter should be taken over Babcock's.

Savvy

Sep 30, 2006
Mississauga
I have a feeling Borgman is going to catch someone really bad today and it’s going to turn into a real old school game afterward

Reactions: Doc300c

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Actually, what is hard to stomach is the Leivo lovers who, like the Hyman haters, just go on and on about the same thing. It all boils down to "Wah. Wah. Mike Babcock isn't doing what I want. I'm going to go cry on the Internet". Personally, I'd like to see just one of these posters outline why their opinion in this matter should be taken over Babcock's.
Is it ironic that your post sounds ssssoooooo whiny? Lol

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Have you ever made a post that wasn't to pick a fight with someone?

Reactions: Max Money and Lauro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad