GDT: Game 4: Detroit Red Wings @ Golden Knights | 7:30 | ATTSN

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Sorry I wasn't here last night. Social obligations.

Sucks to see this was a loss but we were never gonna win em all. I just hope the casual fan understands the position this team is truly in.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Can't ever take away the emotion and excitement of the first three games. A streak to remember, even if short. Have to keep reminding myself though that two of those wins were against the Yotes. Last night a nasty dose of reality. Damn third period! When VGK faded in the third period against Arizona Tuesday, I thought it was just the emotion and adrenaline of that night wearing off. But after last night, hoping this isn't a trend.

Agree about the casual fans...hope they weren't spoiled by the exceptional and unexpected start to the season!

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
i figured detroit would be a decent test for the knights since they have a relatively talented set of forwards. zetterberg is still a boss

even still, wasn't expecting 6 goals against. no big deal though. tighten up defensively for next game!

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
i figured detroit would be a decent test for the knights since they have a relatively talented set of forwards. zetterberg is still a boss

even still, wasn't expecting 6 goals against. no big deal though. tighten up defensively for next game!

It was just one of those games where they pounced on almost every mistake and made them pay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad