GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
There are people that paid well over 1k for tickets. Many people actually. This is actually insane.
remember a decade ago when for the first time in Leafs hgistory they stopped selling out every game because of how bad they were for too long?

That's when they took note and scrambled and hired what they thought would be the best coach at the time (Babs) amongst other changes.. the fans forced a change by boycotting tickets

will the same happen after this

torontoblood

Proud Member of Leafs Nation
May 27, 2021
Marleau, Thornton, and tavares are career losers and chokers who infected the young trio of marner, Nylander and Matthews with their apathetic attitude and losing habits. Ain’t that Right?

Or is it just the passing of time that only exposed the true nature and character of the three amigos in critical moments? Maybe they were always losers, spoiled, entitled and chokers from the start?

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Even if we trade marner and dump Tavares that isn't going to magically make matthews a playoff performer. I'll give willy a pass cause he's just getting back but Matthews has been ass for every game outside of game 2.

Marner needs to go his style is toxic and does not work where there is no space in the playoffs, and Tavares needs to lose the C immediately, then go when his contract is up.

Bertuzzi not worth keeping.

$27 million can buy you a lot of change.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
really... when Leafs are doing well doesn't post at all. Really getting on my nerves.

I hated dubas' decisions like poison but i never cheered against the team. its absolutely gutless to show up and post when leafs are losing and be quiet when leafs win
Once again fix your reality

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Keefe can try putting Woll in, but unless he can score too it won't make a difference.
This team is done.

Reactions: fahad203

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
Bring on the offseason circus that always comes around one way or another.

Emotions are high right now, but there needs to be change here. We cannot have 4-5 guys taking up majority of the cap. Composition is completely out of wack. Marner will be expecting a raise, it will be DAMN interesting what direction this team goes in.

Reactions: mjd1001

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
We're getting outplayed and they're getting every bounce.

Marner should not be playing this series. I think his ankle is nowhere near healed enough.
They're getting every bounce because they have structure. It's not an accident that the puck always ends up on a Bruin stick in the right places, while the Leafs are never around when the puck swings to an open area. Coaching is terrible on this team.

Last edited:
Reactions: keonsbitterness
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad