GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
This pathetic performance in home games...

Like seriously, the last two games is what you get for supporting this team? They won't be back this season

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I just don't get how anyone is pinning this on coaching. They're down 2-0. They've stunk all series long on the PP. Have had plenty of chances. Blame the coach, blame the goalie, the core is rotten. $40 million, half the cap on 4 players and none show up and we're blaming the coach.
Thats what fans do. It's the easy target. We have went through 4 PP coaches and same thing happens. This is 95% on the players.

Albz

Jun 30, 2018
We deserve this. Keeping Keefe was a huge mistake, than not going out to upgrade on goal was stupid also. And now both of those things are hurting us

Reactions: thewave

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Last time we're seeing Keefes suddenly fat ass, Marner's scared deer look and Tavares' robotic face in a Leafs uniform in Toronto?
Keefe probably.

I don't know if they convince Tavares and Marner to waive. Or even if they ask

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
why do you come here and blame everything the new GM has done, and only post when they are losing? even saying in one post that Pitts was going to pass us in the standings, laughing at the leafs, your not even a fan of the team
Because he's a Dubas fan more than a Leafs fan. That's why he only posts after a loss.

Reactions: Jmo89 and Cleetus

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Cool. I won tickets to the worst showing of Keefe's career. Lol

Fire him and Sammy out of a f***ing cannon

Reactions: thewave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad