GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
Need more grit and toughness this is the softest playoff game Ive seen in my life... Typical soft scared leafs pathetic

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I feel like we could trade this leafs lineup for the entire Bruins lineup and next year we wouldn’t make the playoffs and they would win the cup.
No.

These guys don't have it. Also, I live in Boston and that fanbase would NEVER, EVER, EVER tolerate this kind of bullshit. When they are pissed in this town they bring heat.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Boston isn’t allowing our team into the zone what so ever, they adapted to our team.. Boston is forcing Toronto to dump it and then Boston breaks out cleanly because we can’t forecheck.

That’s called coaching.

It's a basic game plan vs a dumb team with no star power.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Dubas was hot garbage. This is a guy who got his job with zero experience based on the narrative he was an "analytics genius". He went to Brock college because he was too stupid to go to a decent Ontario university despite coming from a very wealth connected family.

He has everything he as because of nepotism, connections and the idea he'd be good at his job based on zero tangible experience.

If you actually want to hire "smart" you get a guy like Eric tulsky with degrees from Harvard and Berkley.

Brock college is literally the short yellow bus and this is the "wunderkind" they hired.
Imagine judging a guy based on his education. Be better.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Could be the least entertaining game of the year, certainly in the top 5

I was going to say... I'm almost inclined to double check the calendar to ensure that its April and not September.

Because it feels like a preseason game against the Sabres.

ClarkSittler

Mar 25, 2014
We should sign another $10 million+ player because having 4 already has been so successful. I mean who can argue with 6 goals in 4 games, that's amazing productivity.

Reactions: CaptainCrunch17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad