GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Matthews is the biggest disappointment relative to what he is capable of doing. Lowered expectations for JT to zero. Marner is clearly a lost cause. Willie is a flake on his best day. Matthews, has gone from a 70 goal scorer to someone sitting on 1 goal in 6 games since the Detroit game.
They can’t play in these games.

Reactions: Moonman

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Neither one on there own is worth a damn. You need both to actually win. Losing in 7 isn't some kind of accomplishment either.
You need both to win. Talent and mentality wins in the end. It's too bad this movement was shoved in our face as if that will improve everything.

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
These guys are just so painfully predictable.
Sadly the only ones that don’t get it are the highly paid experts that make the hockey decisions in this franchise!!!
We fans are clueless

Reactions: ToneDog

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
If this were Boston, Florida, Tampa or anyone they would be all over Swayman trying to get in his head. Seems like the Leafs are just happy being front row while he shuts them down..

Reactions: Nevins

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
That 12 x 8 Marner extension is going to hit like a fentanyl overdose.

You know it's coming.
Given where his career is trending, he'd be an idiot to not sign that contract but I don't think he would.

I don't want anything to do with this guy anymore at almost any price. It's long since time for a fresh start for both club and player. Get what you can for him, if possible, and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad