GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
What drives me nuts is how after a shift the players look at the iPad to see what their shift looked like……maybe pay attention to the game and your team mates on the bench because the iPad ain’t working

Don’t need an iPad to confirm you looked as goofy on video as you probably felt on the ice.

Reactions: Racer88

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Dude, this is why players don’t want to sign in Toronto. The man is under the weather with an upset stomach and you don’t care…
Bergeron played with a punctured lung

Matt T had a broken sternum

I guess an upset tummy is right up there

Reactions: LiseL

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
I don't blame Tre for mixing up the secondary players for a different look. Guys like Kerfoot, Holl, etc were beyond trash in the playoffs.

It's ultimately up to your core guys to carry the load offensively. Not see their regular season production fall off a cliff every year in the playoffs.
it's almost some sort of poetic justice/karma for corporate greed that after having 3 high offence players who they eventually set a precedent for by signing to expensive RFA deals that they still went out and got an aging centre for 11 million dollars that now their powerplay looks like it is an AHL team's. Powerplays with 1/4 of the money on it in the NHL are far more effective than this Leafs playoffs powerplay.

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup

TopCheeseShotta

Mar 1, 2020
Play on your f'in toes Boyz.. only way you've got a chance to win this game.. you have to take it.. this core actually has to prove they can cross the damn threshold and do it, tho... feels like it'll take a miracle but I'll take one!!!

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Nylander works well alone... let him try to feast on easy competition.

He has more TOI than Marner, only Bert and Matthews have slightly more than Nylander.

I disagree. Nylander is a playmaker and needs people to take advantage of his space generation and passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad