GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
Whenever we need a win, we lose. Whenever we should win, we lose. Nothing changes, how this mgmt has kept their jobs is beyond me.

Reactions: ToneDog

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Surprised Boston is still better with no Bergy, Krejci, Chara, and Rask anymore. That's the problem, how can you not see it? Our overpaid 4 amigos can get lost for all I care.
I think it’s the coach no plan no set plays/system. We’ve watched it all season players every time deciding amongst themselves what they are going to try before critical faceoffs. I’m sure Keefe has no idea what they are going to try. lol!

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
that dude didn't say a peep as dubas kept throwing away 1st round picks for rentalss and they didn't do F-all either

dubas fans always like to show up as Leafs are struggling this season and it pisses me the F OFF

I've been here the entire playoffs, no need to get upset over anything.

Mute me if you don't want to hear what I have to say.

I call out people for what I consider dumb opinions, like the above.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Marner and JT need to go.

Our post-seasons are pathetic.

Also we were 3rd in our division = super elite regular season

Reactions: TMLife17

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
They need to get f***ing serious on the powerplay. An absolute joke. They wont win another game if it remains THAT trash.

Wake the f*** up.

Reactions: Jojalu and TMLife17

CapspaceKiller

Aug 10, 2020
Its crazy how limited the team looks offensively in this series given they ended up #1 in goals in the regular season.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Marner plays like a scared puppy in playoffs.

btw where is Nylander on there?

Beside Marner

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 7.12.22 PM.png

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Also 34 has looked horrible and lethargic, of course he is sick again, at this time, hockey gods, f*** you.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
Watch the way the Leafs play and watch how every other team in the playoffs play. There's another gear even the losing teams go to. The Leafs always look like they're skating on mud and they look so confused out there.

sunstersun

May 12, 2017
"He's his own worst enemy."

"Always starts slow"

"Highest IQ player"

"Selke player"

Legit throw up worthy.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
It’s crazy how limited the team looks offensively in this series given they ended up #1 in goals in the regular season.
Auston should have 3, Willy should have 2, Marner should have 2 to pace with regular season scoring… so there is 5 missing goals already. Which probably puts us up in the series and tied in this game.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Special teams
Special teams
Special teams

none of the other problems matter really. They are the reason we are losing this series and their dysfunction is 99% on the coaching imo

Reactions: Obo and TMLife17

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
I don't care whatsoever. He's a far better, more rounded, more reliant, more actually give a f***, more reasonably paid player than 99% of the guys we had/have. The systematic destruction of the organization from Kyle will be felt for many more years.
Care to elaborate? We're not shackled with any horrible long term contracts. Marner and Tavares off the books after next season. A surprising stock of quality young players. Cap going up. Sure it wasn't a successful tenure by Dubas, but I can't see how we're screwed going forward at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad