GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Keefe needs to be fired...but does anyone actually think a new coach will change anything?

100%

Coach can change PP and PK. Compete and just management of lines. We are way too talented to be performing like this. This team should beat Boston. Sammy could be the exception.

Reactions: BallardEra

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
SWayman can leave his pads in the crease in butter fly position and go have a beer and the Leafs would still not raise puck over them.

Boston has blocked a ton of shots, or the Leafs have missed. All their other chances have been in the pads. He barely had to move that period.

leafs in five

Feb 4, 2007
engelland
I wanted this thing blown up 5 years ago. Them blowing it up now does nothing for me as a fan. They missed the chance to make real changes.

Now it's blowing it up and practically rebuilding. Kyle left f*** all behind. He destroyed the whole organization.

Not re-signing Hyman was one of the most stupid things I've seen a GM do. And this is with zero hindsight involved. And that decision doesn't even crack the top 4 or 5 stupid decisions Kyle made.
so without hindsight you would wanted them to blow up the team in 2019 and rebuild around Hyman?

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Have you ever looked at Hyman's playoff numbers here?

It is always shocking seeing the people who hate our stars for not performing and wanting Hyman back.
I don't care whatsoever. He's a far better, more rounded, more reliant, more actually give a f***, more reasonably paid player than 99% of the guys we had/have. The systematic destruction of the organization from Kyle will be felt for many more years.

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
regular season hero, playoff bust

been the same thing every year, this one is no different
Hey when Auston was feeling good he was great in Game 2. Since he’s had food poisoning you can’t expect him to continue at that level

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I don't care whatsoever. He's a far better, more rounded, more reliant, more actually give a f***, more reasonably paid player than 99% of the guys we had/have. The systematic destruction of the organization from Kyle will be felt for many more years.

So results don't matter? Do you just want effort? It is hard to keep up with people.

Hyman was never good here in the playoffs, he scored at the rate of a 3rd/4th liner.

Reactions: Menzinger

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Are you serious? LOL. They are doing what they can, but when the 4 amigos don't show up it doesn't matter.

that dude didn't say a peep as dubas kept throwing away 1st round picks for rentalss and they didn't do F-all either

dubas fans always like to show up as Leafs are struggling this season and it pisses me the F OFF

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
He's been given plenty of opportunities, note Robertson is in because he's forced the coaches hand.
Which is why the coach has put him on a line where it's 95% likely he does nothing. Quote I expect from Keefe after this game: "I didn't like how Robbie played; he didn't generate much offense.", followed by Dewar going back in.

Reactions: mogs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad