GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Only down by 1. We can play a lot better. Who knows maybe they score 4 goals in the 2nd

If they do, we'll be happy. I don't think they had consecutive shot attempts 5 on 5 the whole period until the last minute or so.

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
honestly idgaf.

Matthews is a f***ing fraud too.

Dude goes beast mode for one game tha turns into caspar. HIghest paid player doing jack f***ing shit.
Excuse me. Auston’s tummy is upset. They say he had food poisoning and he’s not feeling well

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
Is there even one game where the Leafs can actually push and put up a bunch of goals and look emphatically strong? Like even Tampa managed that vs Florida today and they're toast.

Marner's a lost cause, but Matthews having one star level game in 3 plus games isn't that great either. Yes, illness, but also 8th year.
Remember the Mtl series, had a huge game 2 and 3 and then disappeared. It's nothing new.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Honestly, this is what is needed. Stop fighting against it. Its clear this core isnt going to work. This bruins team sucks and will get swept next round.

Marner and tavares need to be gone. Tavares can play third line next year and not resigned. Strip the C.

Marner needs to be forced off the team. The fans will destroy him if he is back. They will boo him constantly
I wanted this thing blown up 5 years ago. Them blowing it up now does nothing for me as a fan. They missed the chance to make real changes.

Now it's blowing it up and practically rebuilding. Kyle left f*** all behind. He destroyed the whole organization.

Not re-signing Hyman was one of the most stupid things I've seen a GM do. And this is with zero hindsight involved. And that decision doesn't even crack the top 4 or 5 stupid decisions Kyle made.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
That's the thing; not an overly talented team. They have great goaltending, good defense and 1 true scorer(Pastrnak) and that's it. Marchand can still play, but it's an offense full of fillers and complimentary forwards.
But, they 're still a BETTER TEAM than our OVERPAID pukes.

Boston looks dangerous every time they have the puck, our Leafs look like a beer league team.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Is there even one game where the Leafs can actually push and put up a bunch of goals and look emphatically strong? Like even Tampa managed that vs Florida today and they're toast.

Marner's a lost cause, but Matthews having one star level game in 3 plus games isn't that great either. Yes, illness, but also 8th year.

What I want to know is why are these guys get sick so often and for long?

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Nobody has 2 goals, so yeah... it's a team issue. But stars have to be stars if the not stars aren't getting it done.

But I've been told all year, that those guys aren't playoff performers, so why people are disappointed in our stars makes no sense.

Domi and Bert are playoff performers, why aren't they performing like a playoff stud?

Reactions: fahad203

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
But I've been told all year, that those guys aren't playoff performers, so why people are disappointed in our stars makes no sense.

Domi and Bert are playoff performers, why aren't they performing like a playoff stud?

short answer -- we're cursed

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I wanted this thing blown up 5 years ago. Them blowing it up now does nothing for me as a fan. They missed the chance to make real changes.

Now it's blowing it up and practically rebuilding. Kyle left f*** all behind. He destroyed the whole organization.

Not re-signing Hyman was one of the most stupid things I've seen a GM do. And this is with zero hindsight involved. And that decision doesn't even crack the top 4 or 5 stupid decisions Kyle made.
You're way underestimating how important it was to keep Kerfoot on the team.

9Iron

Nov 25, 2009
At the end of the day this franchise couldn't spot a true clutch player if he fell on their head.

Reactions: ToneDog

torontoblood

Proud Member of Leafs Nation
May 27, 2021
Bruins keep leafs on the outside, they contain them on the perimeter, they don’t give them space, time and quality scoring chances. Leafs struggle to attack the net and go in the crease because The bruins are crowding the slot area, collapse in front of sway man, block the leafs shots and disrupt the leafs passing lanes.

Reactions: CaptainCrunch17

PeteBestondrums

Jul 1, 2023
So many frauds on this team.
I say keep Matthews and Nylander, Domi, Knies but could care less about any other forward.
McCabe, Benoit keep...open to move the rest. Even Reilly.

Reactions: sunstersun

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
That's the thing; not an overly talented team. They have great goaltending, good defense and 1 true scorer(Pastrnak) and that's it. Marchand can still play, but it's an offense full of fillers and complimentary forwards.
They’re not a great team. Guy has a partial break from the blue in and shoots it 10 feet wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad