GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Is there even one game where the Leafs can actually push and put up a bunch of goals and look emphatically strong? Like even Tampa managed that vs Florida today and they're toast.

Marner's a lost cause, but Matthews having one star level game in 3 plus games isn't that great either. Yes, illness, but also 8th year.

Reactions: glue

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Because Marner, Matthews and the likes have been dominant? Tavares seems to be one of the few our there having an effort.
Of the three players on that line, Tavares is leading in turnovers. He can't carry the puck into the f***ing zone right now. And every time someone gets him the puck, he coughs it up immediately. This goes for both 5-on-5 AND the damned PP.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
They have to score more, but also Domi and Bertuzzi are here for the playoffs, don't forget... It's what I was told ALL season long...

Nobody has 2 goals, so yeah... it's a team issue. But stars have to be stars if the not stars aren't getting it done.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
What is wrong with Toronto teams man. Why do we have to suffer so much? Marner and Vladdy are two of a kind

Reactions: sunstersun

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Is there even one game where the Leafs can actually push and put up a bunch of goals and look emphatically strong? Like even Tampa managed that vs Florida today and they're toast.

Marner's a lost cause, but Matthews having one star level game in 3 plus games isn't that great either. Yes, illness, but also 8th year.
This game looks like the re-run of game 7 vs the Habs.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I mean, they played hard, other than on the powerplays. They just seem to be doing a lot of nothing. Now, chasing the game yet again.

It seems fairly clear that they just do not have it. They aren't a good playoff group.

Still lots of time to generate some offence, but feels like they are going to have to hold the Bruins to one in order to get a win, which is ridiculous.

Tavares had a rough period. Too easy to knock of the puck in all areas.

I get that. But we are at home. We have match ups

Where's our skill? We don't seem to have any flow what so ever

Reactions: wingman75

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
This team is playing to get Keefe fired.

If someone told him that during the game he may take a timeout to think about it. Not like he even knows when to call timeout.

Keefe will be remembered as the coach that could never find answers to his playoff problems.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
I really believed they were going to come out flying on all cylinders to start the game but it was the complete opposite

they are totally cooked, this series is over...and so is this team

Reactions: glue and TMLife17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad