GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
IDGAF what people call me but Tavares gotta be shot into the sun

he doesn't deserve to get the minutes he gets and he is if anything big negative on the leafs

- Can't skate
- Can't shoot
- Can't pass
- Can't provide leadership
- Can't hit
- basically can't hockey

like wtf is he even doing dressed up

Scratch his dumbass.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
If Boston had some good players to compliment their core, they’d b threat to win the Cup.
That's the thing; not an overly talented team. They have great goaltending, good defense and 1 true scorer(Pastrnak) and that's it. Marchand can still play, but it's an offense full of fillers and complimentary forwards.

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
Fight marchand you p***yes. Have they not realized when they fight and retaliate and play tough they win every game... When the play soft they lose.. They haven't figured it out yet such a dumb team

• Haha
Reactions: Isaac Nootin

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Honestly, this is what is needed. Stop fighting against it. Its clear this core isnt going to work. This bruins team sucks and will get swept next round.

Marner and tavares need to be gone. Tavares can play third line next year and not resigned. Strip the C.

Marner needs to be forced off the team. The fans will destroy him if he is back. They will boo him constantly

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
Just came out flying from the start, that's some great preparation, real pros in action.

Scion

May 25, 2012
Down 2-1, essentially a must win game....at home. Marchand said Bruins in 5 after icing game 3. And this is how they come out. It is pretty evident that this group does not and never has any amount of pride.
Marchand did not say Bruins in 5.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021

he doesn't deserve to get the minutes he gets and he is if anything big negative on the leafs

- Can't skate
- Can't shoot
- Can't pass
- Can't hit
- basically can't hockey

Scratch his dumbass.
There is no way we don’t fake an injury to him next season RIGHT?!?!

Reactions: PromisedLand

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Nothing about that period tells me there's any urgency
I mean, they played hard, other than on the powerplays. They just seem to be doing a lot of nothing. Now, chasing the game yet again.

It seems fairly clear that they just do not have it. They aren't a good playoff group.

Still lots of time to generate some offence, but feels like they are going to have to hold the Bruins to one in order to get a win, which is ridiculous.

Tavares had a rough period. Too easy to knock of the puck in all areas.

puckie

Jan 19, 2020

- Can't skate
- Can't shoot
- Can't pass
- Can't hit
- basically can't hockey

Scratch his dumbass.
No, keep him on and do not put in Domi and Robertson who are actually doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad