GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
He's been pretty effective in games so far... We need more scoring, but it isn't like he's hurt us.

I don't like taking up a roster spot on a fighter, but he's been doing more than that for a while now.
i was NOT a fan of the reeves signing, hes legit been more impactful than marner this series lol.

Reactions: CaptainCrunch17

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
It's okay Reaves hit someone in game 2 with some time left. Thats important

Keefe like it so much they send him out to hit Pasta, Boston change lines and scored ...

Reaves was still trying to find someone hit-worthy after the sneaky sh*t Boston pulled....

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
If you’re Keefe DO SOMETHING!!!!!!! STACK the lines you f***ing idiot

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
The people who want to sign Tavares after this contract are crazy. The guy is terrible. And so is Brodie.

Brodie was looking ok at the start of the game.

Tavares is so stale. I appreciate his work ethic this series but man it's painful watching him attempt to hockey.

MilkofthePoppy

Oct 27, 2022
Brodie was looking ok at the start of the game.

Tavares is so stale. I appreciate his work ethic this series but man it's painful watching him attempt to hockey.

Tavares is a puck hog that thinks he is better than he really is. I wouldn't be surprised if the guys in the locker room hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad