GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Don't really agree with breaking that 4th line up to put Robertson on it who plays nothing like they do. Their heavy forecheck style of play was working and were getting chances. I also feel like Dewar should've got back to being on the PK1 with Kampf over Marner.

Imagine breaking up that fourth line that has been dynamite. Galaxy brain Keefe. Get rid of your only line that will crash and bang and cycle and give them a guy who doesn’t mesh at all with that.

And playing Brodie on the right again.. lol

Keefe is putting one of his scoring wingers on the forechecking line and one of his checking wingers on a line to try and score. Have I got that right?

Reactions: Jojalu and Tlo1

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Keefe is putting one of his scoring wingers on the forechecking line and one of his checking wingers on a line to try and score. Have I got that right?
Seems like it. I think it'd make much more sense to put Knies on the 4th since he can play that style of game and have more offensive freedom and Robertson with Marner and Tavares or just keep the 3rd line in tact ad stack that 2nd line with Nylander.

BraveCanadian

Jun 30, 2010
Seems like it. I think it'd make much more sense to put Knies on the 4th since he can play that style of game and have more offensive freedom and Robertson with Marner and Tavares or just keep the 3rd line in tact ad stack that 2nd line with Nylander.

That would make a lot more sense because Robertson would give marner someone to pass to that can actually shoot the puck too

Who has Keefes number we can let him know and coach for him

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
I said, "Give me the player most like a cupcake," and this is what those arsehats had the nerve to give me.

1000005894.jpg

Have a big game, Mitch, and in the interest of stupid sports superstitions, I'll have one before every game!

13pacheco31

Jan 17, 2014
Exactly this!

Replacing 8 minutes a night with someone else's 8 minutes a night means that the remaining 52 minutes don't matter.
He's an energy guy, plus Brodie is a tire fire and that'll be a bigger impact than taking out Dewar. They're gonna have a piss poor game, it's written all over their face right now and it can be seen a mile away

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
He's an energy guy, plus Brodie is a tire fire and that'll be a bigger impact than taking out Dewar. They're gonna have a piss poor game, it's written all over their face right now and it can be seen a mile away

I'm excited for you to be wrong... would also be weird for you to watch the game since you know the outcome.

Not sure Brodie can make the third pairing much worse...

13pacheco31

Jan 17, 2014
I'm excited for you to be wrong... would also be weird for you to watch the game since you know the outcome.

Not sure Brodie can make the third pairing much worse...
I would love to be wrong but how often does this work out for them?

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
He will. He single-handedly lost last game with this horrific first goal. No reason to think he won’t allow another back breaker in a close game.
He single handedly cost us that game? Didn’t realize we were guaranteed a win otherwise with only scoring 2 goals.

It’s amazing we haven’t won more then in recent history, considering we’ve only scored more than 2 goals once in our last 10 playoff games. Those darn Leaf goalies! Ruining everything!

Reactions: BraveCanadian

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I have liked how Robertson has played this series, but I am kinda dumbfounded that he is drawing in over Dewar apparently? The fourth line has been excellent and Dewar has played well plus he's one of the better PK guys which we sorely need right now. Looking like another Keefe Galaxy brain special

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I hate the moves Keefe made for today. Yeah I'm done with him. Its clear he's getting fired if he doesn't win this series

Robertson over Dewar in the 4th line is just stupidity.

There's no way Treliving is liking any of this

Nylander is in
Dewar out

Brodie in
Liligren out

Ullmark starting
Swayman starting

• Haha
Reactions: Isaac Nootin

Tlo1

Nov 6, 2017
Keefe should put Jarnkrok on the 4th and move Robertson up. Robertson’s offensive threat is gone on the 4th line.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
The guy can’t make a play. How could you have watched game 3 and think he deserves to be in the line up?

His turnover behind the net cost us the game. He’s getting destroyed on the forecheck

Now watch Brodie get wrecked !
Can't wait for his PK brilliance to shine through.

Replace one dud with another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad