Mason
Neuvirth

Scratches
Cousins, Lyubimov, Manning

Injured
Streit

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
End the streak.Today! As a poster on the Rangers' board said they're only 15 games short of the most consecutive losses. :laugh:

Last edited:

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
End the streak.Today! As a poster on the Rangers' board said they're only 15 games short of the most consecutive losses. :laugh:

I'm sure if I would go and read the first part of the Rags GDT that same poster would probably have been committing Hari Kari.

Flyers are an unknown team. One week they can beat the world the next week they struggle. Two teams on back to backs. Flyers had to travel off a win yesterday afternoon. CBJ slept in their own beds and didn't sleep much waiting anxiously to get back on the ice to put yesterdays clown show behind them.

Mason today? I would assume since Neuvirth played yesterday.

Interesting game. Looking forward to seeing Provorov against our forecheck.

I think they rebound.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Curious to see how the team responds. Bob needs to be big. Flyers are a bit like the OIles - score and give them up in bunches.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
An 82 game season plus playoffs is a marathon not a sprint.

The CBJ are on a wonderful pace. I'm going to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Hard to believe that after going 16-2 over the last 18 that a game is a must win, but I feel that way about this one.

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
Looking forward to a good game. Weird to say since Columbus is in the Flyers division but I've got a soft spot for you guys since I actually grew up more in Ohio than I did in the philly area. It was cool seeing you guys go on that win streak. I was more surprised that cbj was bad last year than I'm surprised they're good this year - they certainly have the talent.

Looking forward to an injury free game and good luck to you the rest of the season.

squarelaces

Aug 6, 2005
Bounce back game for Alex. He was none too happy when Torts subbed Dubie in for him for those late defensive zone draws (both of which he lost).

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
We played well enough yesterday to win, 4 goals is a winning game...

As Torts said after the NYR game, we must have timely saves....

Must win tonight, period!

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Bottom line, as the goal tending goes so go's a hockey club....

One or two critical saves make a difference for a teams emotion and confidence...

In the post game last night our Captain said: "when they smell blood".... We must have great goal tending, not to pile on but we could have won yesterday with better goal tending...

Ok, on to the game at hand!!!

Go Jackets!!!! Go BOB!!!

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Had to sit this one out with a killer sinus infection... and I see we're off to a great start :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad