GDT: Game 38: Columbus at St. Louis | 4/5 8:00 PM EDT | The most critical edition of them

joshjoshjosh

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 15, 2010
Guam
3119946ed750d25f0f.jpg

"The Most Critical Edition Of Them All"

8:00 PM EDT
Scottrade Center
St. Louis, Missouri

B2jRnAl.png

6kqIs0p.png

large.png

16-14-07, 4th Central, 10th West
Last 10: 6-2-2

G/G: 2.32 (30th)
GA/G: 2.54 (11th)
PP%: 13.8 (26th)
PK%: 86.0 (5th)

Lines
PROSPAL-ANISIMOV-GABORIK
UMBERGER-JOHANSEN-FOLIGNO
CALVERT-LETESTU-ATKINSON
COMEAU-DUBINSKY-MACKENZIE

TYUTIN-JOHNSON
PROUT-NIKITIN
WISNIEWSKI-AUCOIN

BOBROVSKY

large.png

19-14-02, 3rd Central, 8th West
Last 10: 6-4-0

G/G: 2.83 (9th)
GA/G: 2.74 (19th)
PP%: 22.0 (6th)
PK%: 83.2 (9th)

Lines
MCDONALD-BACKES-STEEN
SCHWARTZ-BERGLUND-STEWART
PERRON-SOBOTKA-TARASENKO
CRACKNELL-PORTER-REAVES

BOUWMEESTER-PIETRANGELO
LEOPOLD-SHATTENKIRK
JACKMAN-POLAK

ELLIOT

TV:
http://www.foxsportsohio.com/pages/channelfinder/

Radio:
http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=48232

TV On The Radio:

Last edited:

joshjoshjosh

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 15, 2010
Guam
aww i boned the thread title. my bad

Lines are probable as of 9pm Guam time (7am Eastern? I dunno) Change them if you'd like... I'm going to bed

Last edited:

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
Huge game. St-Louis is 5 games over, we're 2 games over (that's the easiest way I know how to quantify the games in hand).
If we win in regulation - They are 4 games over and we would be 3 games over - and we still have to play once more at home.
If we win it OT/Shootout - They are 5 games over and we would be 3 games over - still have that final matchup.
If we lose in OT/Shootout - They are 6 games over and we are 2 games over. Gets tough here with all road games.
If we lose in regulation - They are 6 games over, we're 1 game over. Enough said.

We need the 2 points here, badly.

Gaborik 10

Mar 29, 2013
Since the game will be on at 1am my time tomorrow morning, I think I'll watch this on GCL. Really hope the Jackets can pull this one off, with Elliot starting for St. Louis, I think they have a great chance moreso than if Jake Allen was.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I believe there's one team in that top 8 that's going to fall out of the playoff picture and that's the Wings. It'll be one heck of a battle for the 8th seed between Detroit, Edmonton, Phoenix and Columbus.

Having said that, i hope you guys win tonight. It'll be tough though, the Blues are playing some good hockey at the moment.

pspot

Dec 20, 2004
Kitchener
hey guys, I've got Dubinsky on my fantasy team

great to see him and Gaborik hook up last night.....but why do you have him on the 4th line? is that where he's playing?

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

great to see him and Gaborik hook up last night.....but why do you have him on the 4th line? is that where he's playing?

It was his first game back from injury. Just easing him back into the lineup combined with the fact we have a bit of center depth even without Brassard.

Got One Cup

Jun 3, 2008
Thinking this one is going to be a real battle, here's to a good game. Jake Allen is probably going to start but not confirmed yet, looking forward to seeing Gabby.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

Ugh, fantasy question... Oh well.

It was his first game back from injury. Just easing him back into the lineup combined with the fact we have a bit of center depth even without Brassard.

lol, don't fall for it. Dubi played 15+ minutes of even strength time last night, which was second among forwards last night I believe. Not a ton of minutes, but we spread them around a lot with the forwards. That is critical with this schedule to keep people fresh. This depth has helped out a lot during this run.

If the Jackets want to move from pretender to legitimate threat, this game is as critical as you can get. The Jackets are going to need to find another gear. We can't have another 2nd period like we did last night.

What is great is that Detroit has put themselves back in play.

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
we jumped to 19% chance of making playoffs last night, jumping 8.9%...EDM's loss to VAN dropped them nearly 15% last night...

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I believe there's one team in that top 8 that's going to fall out of the playoff picture and that's the Wings. It'll be one heck of a battle for the 8th seed between Detroit, Edmonton, Phoenix and Columbus.

Having said that, i hope you guys win tonight. It'll be tough though, the Blues are playing some good hockey at the moment.

That's how I feel as well. We have to beat out Detroit and Edmonton for that last spot. Then we're gonna give Chicago hell in the playoffs.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
we jumped to 19% chance of making playoffs last night, jumping 8.9%...EDM's loss to VAN dropped them nearly 15% last night...

Last night was almost perfect, shame on the Hawks for not winning the SO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad