GDT: Game 37 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Anaheim Ducks | 7PM | How can something so beautiful be so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
tfxiwh1.jpg

9eyMmEG.jpg
'
m2PA2Iz.jpg

RkFopIv.jpg

Hqpooo1.jpg

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I expect very little from the fourth line. That shit needs to be fixed ASAP. Sucks for Phil having to play with stone hands Sheahan.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Kase is someone i wish the pens went after in the offseason in a trade. Need good bottom six players like him.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
The GTA and I’m not snowed in, I’m just miserable about the snow. Tomorrow is supposed to be more. I’m staying inside.

They’ve been threatening a lot of snow in Vancouver. Only a tiny bit came. I wore shorts walking my pugs yesterday :laugh:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Must.Win. Last thing we need is to be last in the division by christmas.

Yep. Carolina and Philly are playing tonight. If they win and we lose, we could be tied for last in the division by the end of the night

Come on boys....Anaheim has lost a lot of skill. We need every goalie to stop looking like Hasak against us and get some pucks in the net!

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Yep. Carolina and Philly are playing tonight. If they win and we lose, we could be tied for last in the division by the end of the night

Come on boys....Anaheim has lost a lot of skill. We need every goalie to stop looking like Hasak against us and get some pucks in the net!

Anaheim’s forward roster is ridiculous with them adding Henrique?

Reactions: PensandCaps

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC

Who knew the Caps would be doing better then us after all they lost when we barely lost anything.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
The GTA and I’m not snowed in, I’m just miserable about the snow. Tomorrow is supposed to be more. I’m staying inside.

We got hit the hardest yesterday and today. Tomorrow's supposed to be sunny and clear.

I expect the Pens' effort tonight to mirror the crappy weather.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Great job :)

I love snow, partly why I moved to Canada was the seasons.

For some reason I did not think it was the Ducks we were playing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad