GDT: Game 36: Vegas Golden Knights @ Columbus Blue Jackets | 4:00PM | Silence The Cannon

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
In the middle of the ocean after surviving ziplining. Why no goals?
They look tired, the opposition is on us like stink on shit, and they can't complete passes until just recently.

And Max got hurt, since why wouldn't he?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Only 14 shots in the first 2 periods. 14 shots in the 3rd. The team just waited too long to start playing.

Reactions: hangman005

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Bad enough that the Ducks beat the Pens (4-2), but this?

GdisgustCERT.gif

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Tough loss at the end of a road back to back. While there was a lot to hate about that effort, Subban's play was certainly a positive. I'll roll with that and hope Patches doesn't miss any more time.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Why the hell was even on the ice... should have Teddy... much much much much better.
I really don't understand what Gallant is seeing that we aren't that Colin "fumble" Miller is the go to guy for quarterbacking any must score situation. I mean not only did he fail to hold the puck at the zone cause he wasn't even looking, but then when he went to retrieve it with time winding down, he stretch passes it right to the other team. The dude is a mess.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Tough loss at the end of a road back to back. While there was a lot to hate about that effort, Subban's play was certainly a positive. I'll roll with that and hope Patches doesn't miss any more time.
Eh, only tough loss for Subban, who played great, rest looked tired from yesterday + the travel. Road b2b and only getting -1 in GD is an, albeit lesser, win in my book.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
2-1-1 on that road trip.

2 of those games were garbage which is a bit concerning

I thought 3 of the games were garbage but the team was fortunate enough to win one of them anyway.

And all we needed was 1 goal to get a point out of this game. If I knew before the game that Subban would only give up 1 goal I would have expected a win. This was his best game of the season.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Good news, bad news I guess.

Good: Malcolm played well and Flower got rest. 5/8 on the roadie ('spose that's okay). Now four at home.

Bad: Patches hurt (again). Weak Pacific teams keep winning.

Hopefully go on a tear these next games at the Fortress. :nod: Gotta get these homie points now, especially as I'm looking at the standings and see most of the Pacific have games in hand.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Good news, bad news I guess.

Good: Malcolm played well and Flower got rest. 5/8 on the roadie ('spose that's okay). Now four at home.

Bad: Patches hurt (again). Weak Pacific teams keep winning.

Hopefully go on a tear these next games at the Fortress. :nod: Gotta get these homie points now, especially as I'm looking at the standings and see most of the Pacific have games in hand.
We would have scored twice if you hadn’t been ill :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I've let it settle for a night.

I'm chalking yesterday up to the B2B. Now I'll wait for the Max update to really freak out.
We will just have to see whether he is in practice or not. From the was he extended himself, it looked to me like a groin or hammy pull. Hopefully not worse than that.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad