GDT: [Game #34] Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers - 8:30 PM CT (TNT)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Miro has had a strong season imo. Few more mistakes/turnovers were expected with a looser play style

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
I wouldn't say it's a big step back, just much more noticeable because it's his timing that's off and that's a huge part of his positioning and stickwork.
I just find myself saying "wtf was that, Miro?" way more this year than I ever have before. I know that's kind of an arbitrary way to judge a players performance but I used to never question his decision making on the ice and now he seems to have multiple wtf moments per game.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
We don't lose to the Oilers often. Probably shouldn't have loss this one either. We are definitely a better team than them

Reactions: The Tourist

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I just find myself saying "wtf was that, Miro?" way more this year than I ever have before. I know that's kind of an arbitrary way to judge a players performance but I used to never question his decision making on the ice and now he seems to have multiple wtf moments per game.

It's what happens when the game isn't being slowed down and suffocated like it was with Bowness. He's the least of the worries on defense though, considering 3-4 of the other guys haven't played like they deserve the ice time they're getting. :laugh:

Reactions: TangoMcBride

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad