Inactive
Erixon, Skille

Injured
Bobrovsky, Boll, Gaborik, Horton, McElhinney, Wisniewski​

Roadman

Moving On
Sep 9, 2009
London OH
This game is worrisome for me, a classic TRAP game.

Huge effort last game verses Blues, big time energy and emotional expenditure. Two big time divisional home and home games coming with Philly. So would be very easy to overlook and not bring it for west tilt against a Jet team that has been struggling.

Scary set up.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj 22s
#CBJ forward @MGaborik10 had just joined am Skate. Both he and @jameswisniewski could return to lineup vs #Flyers Thursday.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Looks like Foligno particiapted in morning skate, but Umby did not. Hope to have both of those guys available tonight.

I could really see the Jackets playing flat tonight - Monday home game against a Western team, likely a very small crowd, 5th game in 8 days, etc.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Dan Kamal ‏@dankamal 51s
Umberger WILL be in lineup tonight for #CBJ.

UPDATE (11:00 AM): Blue Jackets coach Todd Richards said Nick Foligno and RJ Umberger will play tonight. Umberger (personal matter) missed the morning skate and Foligno made it through the morning skate with no issues.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
This weather should make the squad from Winnipeg feel right at home.

I'll use this test. Would I trade the CBJ active roster for their active roster straight up? Hell no! CBJ win tonight.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Fifth game in eight days coming at the end of two emotional games, I will be happy with a point as they may not have much left in the tank

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
This weather should make the squad from Winnipeg feel right at home.

I'll use this test. Would I trade the CBJ active roster for their active roster straight up? Hel no! CBJ win tonight.

Doug MacLean...is that you? I wouldn't either.

I guess my test would is: Jets are 14-15-5 in Western Conference.... would we still be 14-15-4 if we were in Western conference? I don't think so. I think the game is winable....but they have been the better team IMO based on same basic record achieved in tougher conference.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Doug MacLean...is that you? I wouldn't either.

I guess my test would is: Jets are 14-15-5 in Western Conference.... would we still be 14-15-4 if we were in Western conference? I don't think so. I think the game is winable....but they have been the better team IMO based on same basic record achieved in tougher conference.

Way to piss on our optimism party with your logic and rational thought. No wonder why you don't like the Buckeyes! I bet you're not even 'Merican!

:)

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Winnipeg is 8-3-1 against the East, including a 5-1-1 record against Metro teams. We have no chance.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Question for all of you knowledgeable types. What is a morning skate for? A lot of these seem to be voluntary so it doesn't appear to be a organized practice, so what does happen?

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
Question for all of you knowledgeable types. What is a morning skate for? A lot of these seem to be voluntary so it doesn't appear to be a organized practice, so what does happen?

It depends. Sometimes the skates are more for individual work and coaching and other times it is a little more organized and they work on line rushes and other drills.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio

It's just to get the legs going, get warmed up, go over the game plan for that night in a little more depth than they will right before the game. See how injured guys are feeling and give them some treatment. See who of the healthy scratches and boarder line players might have a little extra jump that morning. It's not really an organized practice at all. Most of the guys go out for a pre-game meal after and then go home and take a nap. Morning skates are pretty much mandatory unless they have back to back games.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Way to piss on our optimism party with your logic and rational thought. No wonder why you don't like the Buckeyes! I bet you're not even 'Merican!

:)

:) Friends and family do think I'm un-Ohioan for disliking OSU.

I'll call CBJ 3 Jets 2 in shootout and will be at the game. Just trying NOT to be like other fan bases (Toronto, NJ, MIN) and expect an easy 2 points

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad