GDT: Game 33 - Winnipeg Jets @ Boston Bruins - Thursday, December 22nd, 2022 - 6:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/POWER 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Boston is a hell of a team and on a different level than the Jets *shrug*

I wouldn't say different level necessarily but they're absolutely more consistent. I think the Jets showed they can at least keep up, they just can't maintain it.

Reactions: GNP and surixon

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I think the Jets can beat this Boston team. They started to play way to defensive after their 2 goal lead. Boston got a totally fluke goal off a bad bounce off the glass. Jets had the better of the 1st period, and Boston the 2nd period, and the 3rd period pretty even.

You add Ehlers, Wheeler, and Schmidt back into the lineup, and I think we're the better team with more scoring depth.

As Bowness says, the Jets have to improve on the faceoffs, and gave away too many in their own end and spend energy trying to get the puck out, instead of using that energy to rush the puck towards Boston's end.

I'm happy with what I see here, add some key missing players, and some work where needed, (faceoffs) and we can beat these guys -- I'm sure of it. We certainly were not outclassed by Boston.

Reactions: Gabe Kupari
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce