GDT: Game 33 | Jackets @ Hawks | 12/23 8:30pm | Bedard Bowl

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This should be a PP for Jackets. Ref pointed to both Kuraly and Murphy and then the Chicago goon came in as an instigator.

Reactions: majormajor

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
This should be a PP for Jackets. Ref pointed to both Kuraly and Murphy and then the Chicago goon came in as an instigator.

Lol no they rescinded the penalty to Murphy and gave Kuraly 4 after Tkachouk came over.

The Hawks announcers are surprised they called a penalty and then took it away.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Do you feel certain individuals are doing that?

Have you ever been on a team where someone tries to rile the guys up and motivate them and everyone just laughs at them? Or you want to get them going but you know nobody has fight in them so you don't say anything?

I don't know if they're that bad yet but it's what is coming next if they keep this up. They're going to have a critical juncture where they need to catalyze each other and they'll just decide not to. What's the point?

You get to the level where there is zero collective accountability. No one can call out a teammate for a lazy play. The standard of play just goes low and stays low. That's hard to get rid of.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Amazing to hear Domi is tied for the team lead in goals at 11….then would be CBJ team leader too.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Have you ever been on a team where someone tries to rile the guys up and motivate them and everyone just laughs at them? Or you want to get them going but you know nobody has fight in them so you don't say anything?

I don't know if they're that bad yet but it's what is coming next if they keep this up. They're going to have a critical juncture where they need to catalyze each other and they'll just decide not to. What's the point?

You get to the level where there is zero collective accountability. No one can call out a teammate for a lazy play. The standard of play just goes low and stays low. That's hard to get rid of.
Simple solution , either send all the kids to AHL .. problem solved .. or play them big minutes .. and Start holding guys like Roslovic, Laine accountable

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

And it’s one of the things where Larson can prove to be have a destructive impact on this teams young core if he doesn’t step up and why I am finally think It may be time to make a change and name Vincent interim head coach

Reactions: LJ7 and majormajor

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada

Yeah I actually I do. Being from Canada you should know how division 1-4 basketball works. As a division 4 school school we were invited to a division 1 tournament and went 0-4. There were many reasons why we went 0-4 and lost 0 games in our division but the best player on our team (significantly better than me) said we were outmatched from our division and I said " I dont care if it was the Toronto Raptors I dont want to lose" and it was that night I realize most people dont think the way I do. I think too many people are way too weak mentally and this Columbus team has too many of those guys. Year to year can be so different but us as fans can get too hung up on standings and act as though its the same as the previous year. ( yes im drinking and wanted to make that point better but cannot at this stage :laugh:)

Reactions: Toe Pick and Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad