GDT: [Game #33] Dallas Stars @ Columbus Blue Jackets - 6:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #33 – 12/19/2022 – 6:00 PM CT – BSSWX
Nationwide Arena

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Columbus Blue Jackets
18-8-6, 41 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 10-18-2, 22 pts

1em5YM3.png

UdrKNYn.jpg
yizc5nQ.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:cbj

Gaudreau - Jenner - Nyquist
Chinakhov - Roslovic - Laine
Johnson - Sillinger - Marchenko
Robinson - Kuraly - Olivier

Gavrikov - Bjork
Berni - Gudbranson
Christiansen - Peeke

Tarasov

fMRTnDk.png

Reactions: LT and Elysian

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Gimme at least 3 goals from the first line tonight

Good chance to beat up on a shitty opponent again. Get some momentum back at the end of this trip.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
:(

Didn’t realize people had soured on him that much. I don’t get to watch Stars games as much anymore but a few years ago I felt like he was showing “flashes” of being a real good player. Maybe I’m remembering wrong..
He was, but then forgot how to do that.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
:(

Didn’t realize people had soured on him that much. I don’t get to watch Stars games as much anymore but a few years ago I felt like he was showing “flashes” of being a real good player. Maybe I’m remembering wrong..
Gurianov is inconsistent as they come. He shows flashes every now and then with his speed. I think it comes down to confidence. He still has none. Plays like he will get scratched the next game. I have no clue why he just does not unload his one timer more often. The guy needs to just shoot every chance he gets and yet he does not.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
This is a real good opportunity for Tufte to prove something - to differentiate himself from any other bottom six/fourth liner in the system.

Playing well enough to punt Gurianov to nacho town should not be hard. So while it's a test, it's not a difficult one.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
The Kivi - Dell - Seguin line is...something
Kivi has pretty good hands for a 4th liner and he definitely competes on the boards. It's not a bad combo. That line should be able to cycle the puck which it seems no one else besides the 1st line can do so I'm interested in seeing how they do. Of course bad opponent but if you can't do it against these guys then you can't do it at all, probably.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
The Kivi - Dell - Seguin line is...something
Dellandrea and kivi must be annoying to play against. Both of them have engines that never stop. Seguin…well he can watch the other two work hard. Hopefully it will pay off for him and he can score.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I really hope this is not one of those games where Dallas dominates and somehow loses. They look much better than Columbus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad