GDT: Game 33 |Columbus @ Carolina Hurricanes |12/16/17

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Panarin enters zone in center ice area and looks to pass... I know he is our assist king but needs to look to shoot too

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
It’s to the point that it’s comical how boring Jackets/Carolina games are. Geez.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
At least our offense is going. Wenny with a goal and assist and JJ with a goal. Game just lackluster back and forth toss on net. Getting better deflection opportunities but other than that this game is just watching the clock count down

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
We always suck against these guys. We only beat these guys if it goes to OT or skill competition. 5v5 they always beat us.

Sucks we didn't jump on a tired team. But it's whatever. Hopefully we can get a point

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I say it time and time again. The biggest reason they never get to rebounds is they get way too deep. How many pucks have bounced into the slot area and nobody is there. Why, because three CBJ players are always in the crease area. If one player would just drift out and sit in the slot I guarantee a rebound would go there. I can't believe this hasn't been noticed on tape.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Get Cam going, Plus he complements Panarins game much better . Cam and Panarin always looked good together , it was Wennberg that bogged them down
In theory it seem so Cams gameshouod compliment Panarin; on the ice I've not seen it. Also it seems to me that Cam and Wennberg have actually perked up a bit since they were paired together alongside Bjork.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
The puck just bounced out free right in front of the Carolina goal twice in 30 seconds and there wasn’t a Jackets within 5 feet of it

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Back/forth/back/forth. Oh look, half of third is over.
Not generating anything dangerous. Either pot a lucky one or wait until the clock determines us losers. Team emotion like that of a robot

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
This team plays like Rick Nash as a jacket . When he wanted to play , he was nearly unstoppable going to the net , unfortunately his effort on the nights he didn’t want to play was lackluster . Haven’t seen anyone tonight , take the puck to the hard areas , just a bunch of perimeter low percentage shots with no one in front of net . I’m getting really irked by Anderson’s game . He doesn’t hit , nor play physical anymore . Simply trying to make pretty plays

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad