GDT: Game 33: Columbus at Vancouver | 3/26 10:00 PM EDT

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
DOOM.jpg

This one's going to hurt.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
One big advantage of going east next year. Only 8 games or so in the late time zones.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I'm going to watch the game unless it's 4-0 Nucks after the first.. A point would keep them in the hunt for another day or two...

CrazyCanucks

Jun 8, 2005
Why is no one posting in the GDT today? Is this always the case p, or just because it’s a west coast game?

The Canucks will be in a tough one for sure, considering all the injuries they have had the last little while, and the fact that Columbus collapses in front of the net making it harder for a low scoring team to score. If I was a betting man, this game goes into a shootout again, and I would say the CBJ come out with a win

CrazyCanucks

Jun 8, 2005
Jesus, 1st loss in 13 games and everybody is shouting doom. :shakehead:

This board sounds like the Canucks after a 7 or 8 game win streak and then one loss and BOOOM, trade the sedins, Kelser etc

Thats good progress tho!! Good to see the CBJ clawing to a spot

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Why is no one posting in the GDT today? Is this always the case p, or just because it’s a west coast game?

The Canucks will be in a tough one for sure, considering all the injuries they have had the last little while, and the fact that Columbus collapses in front of the net making it harder for a low scoring team to score. If I was a betting man, this game goes into a shootout again, and I would say the CBJ come out with a win

It's because it is a 10:00 start time here which is always ridiculous.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

Cause Sam started it two hours ago? Things are... odd... around here this season. We'll rebound and give you a typical Blue Jackets game. My prediction, OT. After that, none.

St1ngr

Oct 24, 2010
New Albany, OH
Will be streaming live on my ipad from
My lanai here in Maui - maybe it's the Mai tai's talking but I've got a good feeling about this one- CBJ rebound, win at VAN 3-2.

The playoff push continues- without The Big Quit (aka #61) anything is possible!!!!!

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Will be streaming live on my ipad from
My lanai here in Maui - maybe it's the Mai tai's talking but I've got a good feeling about this one- CBJ rebound, win at VAN 3-2.

The playoff push continues- without The Big Quit (aka #61) anything is possible!!!!!

I ****ing hate you!!!!!!!

J/K

Hope you are having fun.

Go Jackets!

Dednimnepo

Winning is the Fun
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus
Crap didn't think to look at the start time and I already started drinking with dinner. I'm staying up for the game so this should be an interesting night...

I say 4 - 3 Jackets, maybe 5 -3 with an empty net. The Johansen with 2, Defense with 2.

St1ngr

Oct 24, 2010
New Albany, OH
I ****ing hate you!!!!!!!

J/K

Hope you are having fun.

Go Jackets!

Impossible to not have a good time here in Hawaii-

I looked into game watching here - apparently there is one big hockey watching bar here on Maui, Moose McGillicudy's - but it is said to be a big 'Nucks fan hangout -

Don't want to deal with a contingent of them, so I'll be streaming live at 4 pm local time straight from the lanai -

GO JACKETS!!!!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'm feeling we will go up 2-0 or so, and then the nucks comeback and at least get it to OT.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Love these West coast games. I will miss seeing the team in prime time so often.

Jackets 4-1 ... Canucks are in a four games/five nights stretch, and are on a win streak ... I think they underestimate the Jackets and lose their legs by the third.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
So late... Might not stay up for the entire game, but I probably will. I always make that mistake and regret it tomorrow, so why not do it again?

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Feel like these teams are truly pretty equal depending on whether or not they get good goaltending on a given night. My prediction is another hard fought 2-1 overtime/shootout game

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Love these West coast games. I will miss seeing the team in prime time so often.

Jackets 4-1 ... Canucks are in a four games/five nights stretch, and are on a win streak ... I think they underestimate the Jackets and lose their legs by the third.

nope, 4th game in 6 nights, and 6th game in 9. should be interesting.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Predicting a goal for Anisimov and a one goal game

The Canucks last 4 games have been decided by one goal, so no surprises there.

I hope we crush you guys like we should be doing, but Columbus always plays pretty well against us. Plus when healthy, I have to say I quite envy your defense.

Good luck tonight boys.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
The Canucks last 4 games have been decided by one goal, so no surprises there.

I hope we crush you guys like we should be doing, but Columbus always plays pretty well against us. Plus when healthy, I have to say I quite envy your defense.

Good luck tonight boys.

The entire rest of your post contradicts what I bolded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad