Post-Game Talk: Game 32 Dobby holds the fort - 2 empty netters - B's 3 Buffalo 0 F

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Good stuff from Spooner coming off extended injury. Keep it up!

but but but he skates sideways and he looks like a sulky whiner. :thumbd:
I've never been Spooner's biggest fan, but I want to see him do well.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Spooner nearly a ppg since coming back... looking engaged out there... and even some success in fo dot

Ive written this guy off as road kill a few times the last couple seasons but if he keeps this up he might just have a bit of trade value after krejci gets healthy

I will be happy for both the team and for spooner if this story has a happy ending

In other news i felt carlo was not great out there again. Maybe as others have said, a game or two in pressbox might help him get back to strong fundamental hockey we saw last year

Was too bad marchand and pastrnak lost their point streaks but both guys had chances.

Khubodin with a nice game after being rather average for most of past month.

Kid forwards and mcavoy make me so happy when they keep looking so good

Team has jumped from sub 500 to like 7 games over 500 in the past 15 games roughly. Hitting the halfway mark at 10 games over 500 is easily within reach now

Considering that injury riddled start to the year we are looking like a 100 point season is very achievable if we stay healthy now

Its good... its very good

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I've never been Spooner's biggest fan, but I want to see him do well.

Since the time he Lucic and Pasta played together I believe he could become good. Since that time / up until now, he's had poop for line mates. So frustrating to watch. So happy to see him playing well. He looked determined preseason and has always looked good on the power play. Got to love Cassidy getting the best out of the kids and vets!

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Spooner nearly a ppg since coming back... looking engaged out there... and even some success in fo dot

Ive written this guy off as road kill a few times the last couple seasons but if he keeps this up he might just have a bit of trade value after krejci gets healthy

I will be happy for both the team and for spooner if this story has a happy ending

In other news i felt carlo was not great out there again. Maybe as others have said, a game or two in pressbox might help him get back to strong fundamental hockey we saw last year

Was too bad marchand and pastrnak lost their point streaks but both guys had chances.

Khubodin with a nice game after being rather average for most of past month.

Kid forwards and mcavoy make me so happy when they keep looking so good

Team has jumped from sub 500 to like 7 games over 500 in the past 15 games roughly. Hitting the halfway mark at 10 games over 500 is easily within reach now

Considering that injury riddled start to the year we are looking like a 100 point season is very achievable if we stay healthy now

Its good... its very good

Khubodin with a nice game?

Bit of an understatement, no?

Reactions: fin8 and bobbyorr04

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Another game, another win.

Dobby was great tonight after some bad starts. Was helped twice by his D on bad rebounds tough.

Great shot by DeBrusk. Goal scorer shot.

Now 6pts over 4th place in division and game in hand.

Look out East. The Bruins are coming.

It’s a very good time to be a Bruins fan. So much skills on that team.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
:laugh:

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for the pic Fenway.

My wife just bought a carton recently, so I just poured a stiff rum & egg nog to celebrate
two B's wins in a row and Christmas a little early tonight.:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fenway

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm all about the Kroger vanilla eggnog.

Also, I know it sounds gross, but put some Sprite in it. Good stuff.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Gritty road win. Nothing fancy tonight but they found a way to grind a win on a back to back. Khudobin was stellar.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Khubodin with a nice game?

Bit of an understatement, no?

Although I'm neither pro-Rask or anti-Rask, (just pro-Bruins) it's funny how some pro-Rask fans will say that anti-Rask fans don't give Tuukka much credit when he plays good.

...well I guess it can work both ways.:laugh:

Reactions: Strafer

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
what a great win on the road and Anton was very good some really nice saves. Jake goal was a beauty and again nice game from the Spooner line as he continues to play well.I wonder why some want Spooner to do well so they can trade him instead of keeping him in the lineup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad