Fleury
Zatkoff

Inactive
None

Injured
Bennett, Ebbett, Glass, Malkin, Martin, Neal, Orpik, Scuderi, Vokoun​

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
That is a lot of injured talent on both sides. That Boston/Pens game was a really bad joke.

I don't think the Pens are going to have a lot of tolerance for our physical game. I suspect they are in a bad mood.

Hopefully this is a good show for the national crowd. We better be ready.

bluejacketsfanwpsl

Dec 15, 2006
Well this should be interesting....

Pens come off a battle with the Broons and they (Pens) were already banged up. Now there might be an issue with Neal.

CBJ, on the other hand, have a modest two game streak going. We get a couple guys back and then lose a couple guys.

No prediction today....I want to win this and we're certainly capable, but the Pens are the Pens.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
I have a good feeling about this game when I see how our offense has been producing and how much better we have been on the forecheck. Penguins defensive corps is hurting badly, so we have to take advantage of that tonight to have a chance. Their offense is lacking tonight too, but you can't underestimate how quickly that first line can wreck teams.

Never thought I'd be in a state of trusting McElhinney to start a game like this, but I'm pretty comfortable rolling with him right now. He knows that this is his time to shine, no night brighter than tonight in the national TV spotlight. I expect him to be more than ready for this one, hopefully he proves me right.

bizzz*

Why Neal is listed as an injured? Did he hurt his foot kneeing Marchand?

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Why Neal is listed as an injured? Did he hurt his foot kneeing Marchand?

Marchand's cowardly head-shot has irreparably scuffed up Neal's shin pad. They are trying to get a new one for him in time for the game but things are looking grim.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
We're coming off 2 quality wins (shut outs) vs good teams, but this is Pittsburgh we are talking about now. I don't think this CBJ team on the ice tonight is fit for the challenge, but I'm going to enjoy watching them try.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I hope Jenner got some rest. He's getting double shifted all night:)

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Another one of those darn backup goalies. :sarcasm:

:laugh:

The Penguins have every reason to be in a bad mood after their game against Boston the other night ... I fear, we are running into a juggernaut that doesn't want to show any weakness. We have a backup goalie being backed up by an AHL goalie; and are without several of our top players. It could get ugly, folks.

Go Jackets

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Oh darn, I'll have to endure the telecast without Rimer.........................;)

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
This would be a tough game even if we were healthy. Quite frankly, I'm hoping for 4 points this week with the Pens, Devils, Rangers and Blues. Just keep in it until January when we'll likely have Horton, Gaborik and Bob back.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Another game I get to miss the first period of :/
Darn.
Should be a close game if we don't treat the Pens like an injured team and bring 100% with us

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Going to miss the start of this one. Dinner with family from out of town. Hopefully I can avoid the score until I can start up the DVR when I get home.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
getting to watch the game with Dan Kamal tonight...will be interesting to hear his takes watching the game...Pens may be ripe for the taking if we can play our game...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad