GDT: Game #3: Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames, CBC, NBCSN, TVA 8:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
if Lack's dad doesn't show up does that mean the Canucks will have a lack of Willie?

/principjoke

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Must win IMO. Better have a quick start and play 60 minutes of disciplined hockey.

Love the rough stuff, but we need to generate offense.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
FRPTBMDHCB8T07B.LARGE.gif

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Hey guys, me and a couple friends are heading downtown to catch the game tonight. We live pretty south and are all 19/20 so we have yet to explore the bars there yet. We are all die hard fans so obviously want to go somewhere with enough TVs and seating so we have a respectable view all game, but also want a little bit of a party. We went to Shark Club (Deerfoot Meadows) for game one, it was awesome for watching the game, but we were the youngest and rowdiest people by far (we were still being respectful of our surroundings dont worry lol). So any suggestions on a place with enough TVs and a good atmosphere? Also, how soon would you recommend we get to said place so we get a decent spot?

Also, I heard Schanks on Macleod trail may be a rowdy place to go? It is much closer for us, but since we all have finals blocking the rest of the series this is our party game so we want to have the best time possible.

Schanks, AINEC.

You're probably about 2 hours late at this point, however.

if Lack's dad doesn't show up does that mean the Canucks will have a lack of Willie?

/principjoke

That's terrible.

But if he wins in a low scoring game, he makes up for the... Lack of offense.

Deleted member 250185

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster, I figured now is the right time to join rally behind our boys! GFG!

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
At the Dome. I think I'll get pizza for dinner. Need to give everything to the boys in red tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland