GDT: Game 3: Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks - Home Opener!!! - 7 PM PST

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Lucky SOB. DM if u ever want to sell one of them. Nothing duck related here and everything i find online is too damn expensive.

That's just the Ducks stuff, we won't talk about the other jerseys lol.

If you want tell me who you're after and I'll look out for it at the next sale.

Teemu and Beauchemin were pretty upbeat at the red carpet event. Go Ducks!

Also, it should be loud, as I see thunder sticks inside the doors. As we stand here being drizzled on.

Ramenbot

May 2, 2010
Burbank
If I hear the building erupt when the Canucks score (if they do), I will be, like Boudreau said back at training camp, pissed off.

Corey Perry*

The more I think about it, I really don't like the thirds that much. Really hope those don't become the primary home jerseys. Sloppy uniforms.

And fwiw, My Ducks jerseys (Have a lot non-Ducks, too):
-Home Niedermayer (from cup year w/ patch)
-Third Perry (signed by Perry, Getzlaf, Teemu, others)
-White Alternate Kariya
-2 used grey practice jerseys (W. Karlsson/Welinski)

... dying to find an old White Home w/ Selanne, Kariya, or Giguere

Pahlsson26

Oct 17, 2011
The more I think about it, I really don't like the thirds that much. Really hope those don't become the primary home jerseys. Sloppy uniforms.

And fwiw, My Ducks jerseys (Have a lot non-Ducks, too):
-Home Niedermayer (from cup year w/ patch)
-Third Perry (signed by Perry, Getzlaf, Teemu, others)
-White Alternate Kariya
-2 used grey practice jerseys (W. Karlsson/Welinski)

... dying to find an old White Home w/ Selanne, Kariya, or Giguere

I was dying to find an old Giguere, until I just made one myself. I think I found a blank 93-06 on Hockey Monkey. But there are letters and crests on eBay, so if you buy all of it separately and bring it to a hockey shop, they can sew it all on.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Glow sticks look cool, but didn't the kings do that in the playoffs? They should hand out lighters instead so we can wave them, that would go over well :sarcasm:

Corey Perry*

I was dying to find an old Giguere, until I just made one myself. I think I found a blank 93-06 on Hockey Monkey. But there are letters and crests on eBay, so if you buy all of it separately and bring it to a hockey shop, they can sew it all on.

Thought about that, maybe might do that down the line...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad