GDT: Game 3: Stars @ Wild *The Homecoming* - 8:30pm (more like 8:50) on BSN, TBS, ESPN 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Klingberg 2 assists, +3 and a shot off the post. Played great in PP.
Whoever wanted Merrill instead for him in the lineup should give his head a shake

Mnsportsfan22

Apr 5, 2013
My biggest concern is dallas comes out hot game 4 and beats gus. Then deano starts Fluery game 5 and we lose.
If we start fleury game 4 and feed him to the wolves then start gus game 5 we will be up 3-2 instead of down 2-3

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
It all means nothing if we don’t win the next game. Time to be ruthless, and step on their throats while they are down.

Unlike most recent years, our important Dmen are healthy, and Faber is an amazing find….rock solid.

Reactions: MK9

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
If Crappie flopper starts game 4 the mild will loose and be the laughing stock of the NHL for years to come. It seems the team doesnt play at all for Crappie. What a difference in the play with Gus in nets. Hope EK can play soon hes a key part of advancing in the playoffs. Faber is gonna be a stud f*** yeah.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
It all means nothing if we don’t win the next game. Time to be ruthless, and step on their throats while they are down.

Unlike most recent years, our important Dmen are healthy, and Faber is an amazing find….rock solid.
That's a silly statement. Maybe it all means nothing if they don't win the series, but all 4 of the games you win to win a series means something.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Boy do I gotta eat crow!
Zuc and Foligno have huge games after I wrote both off.
Well done 17 and 36!!!!!
Well done entire team.
Please Deano, for the love of God-PLAY GUS.

Well done Mojo and Hartzy.
I sure hope Ek didn’t make it worse
Great hustle and great board battles.
Also great play by Nyquist.
Duhaime was smart and got cross checked in the face, no retaliation penalty.
Klingberg good on PP and no completely trrrible giveaways

Last edited:

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
My biggest concern is dallas comes out hot game 4 and beats gus. Then deano starts Fluery game 5 and we lose.
If we start fleury game 4 and feed him to the wolves then start gus game 5 we will be up 3-2 instead of down 2-3

What wolves? The Wild are the Wolves. The Dallas no Stars will be eaten.
Ride Gus until he gives you a reason not to.

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
I'm just glad fans of the team from the State of Hockey don't give up and start openly rooting against their team. Definitely paying off so far in making this an enjoyable series to watch for those who didn't bail on this team 😂😂😂

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Ek must have tweeked something, everyone saw he was moving fine in those videos, forget blaming people, we all wanted him in but sometimes even doctors can't predict things. Maybe the are being extra careful and we take out dallas and we see him in the next round. Sometimes injuries are strange and unpredictable.

Nice win tonight, I don't see a great reason to keep Reaves in when other guys are playing better. Nice to see foligno come to life for the most part.

What a night for our defense, all 6 were outstanding. Not a bottom pair out there, we might be incredibly spoiled right now if they can maintain even 3/4 of that level the rest of they way.

pfunk

Jul 1, 2019
Just got home from the game.

1. This version of MarJo is entirely unrecognizable from his last stint here. Buttery smooth out there and fooling guys all the time by carrying more speed than he seems to be.

2. Nyquist is such a solid all around player. Really great combination of speed, possession play, reading the right play, and defense.

3. Faber’s feet are really something. Kid just knows where he needs to be and those feet get him there really efficiently. When you think he is gonna lose a puck battle he finds a way to win it. Already a very solid player.

4. The moose got loose. Give me this Foligno every night and we are suddenly much tougher to beat.

5. Really happy to see Zucc have a big game. That might be the kickstart he needs and hope he keeps rolling.

6. This was one of the few games I have been to where Kap wasn’t clearly our best player. To play a game that we win 5-1 without Kap being overly noticeable means we were playing some damn good hockey. Very fun game to be at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad