GDT: Game 3: Stars @ Wild *The Homecoming* - 8:30pm (more like 8:50) on BSN, TBS, ESPN 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net

It's the night everyone marks on their calendar. The town is adorned in forest green, harvest gold, and iron range red. The boys? Well the boys have had their suits picked out for this occasion for months. Excitement strikes as they put on their suits just waiting to impress anyone who catches a glimpse of the boys as they step from the team bus to the hollowed grounds on the corner of West 7th and Kellogg in the state's capital of St. Paul.

Tonight, the boys' dates aren't a beautiful blonde or a stunning brunette but rather a team as dirty as a Minnesota vehicle in January. A team that even Michael Gerard Tyson would consider "cheap & dirty." A team with the likes of smug smirking Suter, a 2nd-generation plug that goes by the name of Domi, and whatever mischievous miscreant the team that gave "The Dirty South" it's nickname dares to bring to OUR barn:

The Dallas "Stars"

Wild fans. This is OUR barn. This is OUR night. This is OUR game. This is OUR series! As Stars fans quickly rush to ready Hockey For Dummies to figure out what off-sides is and attempt to figure out what penalties actually are, the excitement between us Wild fans is palpable. The night is here and it's:

HOMECOMING!

Your starting lineups! (To be updated when available)

Minnesota.png

Stud-Stud-Stud
Stud-Huge Stud-Bigger Stud
Studly-Stud Muffin-Studs McStud
Stud-Stud-Stud

Captain Stud-Consistent Stud
Stud-Stud
Rookie Stud-Stud

The Great Wall of Stud

Dallas.png

Goon-Goon-Plug Goon
Untalented Goon-Goon-Goon
Son of a Goon-Goon-Goon
AHL Level Goon-Goon-LOL Wut a Goon

Smug Goon-Penne Eating Goon
How is he in the NHL Goon-Goon
Annoying Goon-Lame Goon

Minnesota Goon

FuHWR3_WYAIzQxb.jpg

Last edited:

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I think we see

Kap-Hart-Zuke
MoJo-Ek-Boldy
Nyqvist-Freddy-Sundqvist
Duhaime-Dewar-Reaves

Bacon-Dumba
Stache-Spurge
Burger-Faber

Bus

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Reaves said he'll take care of Suter if he continues to mess with Kap & Zucc. I'd say it's even worth the instigator penalty because Suter won't drop the gloves.

pfunk

Jul 1, 2019
I'll be at the game tonight, hoping the guys have a much better showing... let's get this series back on track!

Listen to Emma!

tumblr_lyjn2xq9yl1r6wyj1.gif
I’ll be in attendance tonight too. Really hoping for our full lineup tonight with Ekker and Hartman. And obviously Gus better be in goal tonight. If he isn’t I’ll just sell my seats and go get jarred at the bar. Boys better go hard from puckdrop. Dallas is very good on the road.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I’ll be in attendance tonight too. Really hoping for our full lineup tonight with Ekker and Hartman. And obviously Gus better be in goal tonight. If he isn’t I’ll just sell my seats and go get jarred at the bar. Boys better go hard from puckdrop. Dallas is very good on the road.

If Gus isn´t playing I´m gonna get shitfaced

• Haha
Reactions: pfunk

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
what's up with foligno? just playing poorly? nick is out tonight too

He's been worse all year long, no clue why. Obviously his shooting% was unsustainable but that doesn't really explain why his play has gone down in other facets of the game.

Reactions: neelynugs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad