Laval Rocket: [Game 3 - Series tied 1-1] - Syracuse Crunch vs Laval Rocket, 7:00 p.m. on RDS / AHL.tv / 91,9 Sports / TSN690

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
can anyone give a report on how Primeau, Ylonen, RHP, Norlinder played?

- Primeau was stellar. Made big saves.

- Norlinder was playing more and more as the game went on.

- RHP nothing to write home about. He wasn't bad. But he didn't stand out.

- Ylonen had some good shots on the PP. Unfortunately, Crunch players blocked most of them. Overall, he didn't stand out (like RHP). But between the 3 you asked about, Ylonen had the better game.

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
Never saw a game at the Place Bell. How would rate the place for a playoff game?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Is it a requirement for AHL head coaches to be obese? You don't see many NHL coaches that look this bad

🤣

Never saw a game at the Place Bell. How would rate the place for a playoff game?

The place was absolutely rocking.

I've only been to two live games there and its a great experience.

There are no bad seats. Even the "nose bleed" section is close to the ice.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Is it a requirement for AHL head coaches to be obese? You don't see many NHL coaches that look this bad
I did compare Houle and Laperriere to the natural disasters earlier in the season :laugh:
natural-disasters02.jpg

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

1st ever playoff game in Laval right? The start of a new culture with our farm team. Remember this day cause Laval is going to be fluttered with young prospects in the coming years and the Habs have never had this amount of draft power from 17-24 draft years. 8 years in a row with very very good draft power.

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017
Just wanted to share I was at the game with my dad yesterday, our second game in two weeks! Loved the experience so much that we’ll go back for the 2nd round if it happens. The value is incredible compared to a habs game. We sat by the ice for 50$, the place was rocking, I even got to see Paquette’s wife&son as well as Ouellet’s wife at the bar. Suprising enough, they paid for their drinks just like anyone else 😂

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
It was great to get that first win, but they need to be a lot better if they get to the next round. There's a lot better teams after Syracuse. For me, the D played well and the PK was excellent. The PP was bad (even though they scored 2, they had 7 opportunities and barely registered shots). Quite a few of the top players have been generally invisible, especially RHP. Ylonen gets a goal, then pretty much disappears. Dea hasn't been much of a factor either.
As much as I rag on Primeau, I thought he played really well in game 2. I thought he was just good in game 3. Some said he was awesome. He was barely challenged. Keep in mind, Syracuse had 7 penalties. That's almost 14 minutes without their top scorers. Primeau still had trouble keeping track of pucks and got spun around one or 2 times. The goaltending will need to be stellar if they get to round 2. The PP needs to be much better and at least generate more shots. Lastly, the top scorers need to show up.

Reactions: bopeep

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

1st ever playoff game in Laval right? The start of a new culture with our farm team. Remember this day cause Laval is going to be fluttered with young prospects in the coming years and the Habs have never had this amount of draft power from 17-24 draft years. 8 years in a row with very very good draft power.

Yup. First ever playoff game in Laval.

Reactions: bopeep

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Incredible presentation for an AHL game, and the fans sounded great too.

Well done, Laval.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad