Laval Rocket: [Game 3 - Series tied 1-1] - Syracuse Crunch vs Laval Rocket, 7:00 p.m. on RDS / AHL.tv / 91,9 Sports / TSN690

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Condotta not playing. Still wonder what the heck they saw from this guy. Just a bad evaluation. Stapley right now would look much better. At the very least, I'm sure he'd be playing.

You don't have stats on lower leagues. You won't have stats on higher leagues. 9.9 times out of 10.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The place will be rocking tonight. It should be a sell out, if not real close to it. I know they started selling the upper bowl seats and they do that only when the place will be packed.

There will be tailgate that will be going on. I imagine RDS will have their crews in Laval to do their 5 à 7 and Hockey 360 there. I'd be surprised if they are doing it from their studio.

And the best part is winning one in Syracuse means there will be another home game on Saturday.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
The place will be rocking tonight. It should be a sell out, if not real close to it. I know they started selling the upper bowl seats and they do that only when the place will be packed.

There will be tailgate that will be going on. I imagine RDS will have their crews in Laval to do their 5 à 7 and Hockey 360 there. I'd be surprised if they are doing it from their studio.

And the best part is winning one in Syracuse means there will be another home game on Saturday.
I definitely forgot that this was a best of 5.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
I wanted to buy tickets for this one, but friends weren't available so we bought the saturday game instead. I hope laval wina tonight and ends it on Saturday, that would be cool (better than losing both and being eliminated 😅)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Do we know if Heinemann Norlinder are playing / will be ? Or are they here to prepare for nextseason ?

Norlinder played last game. He wasn't used much, but he played.

Heineman has yet to be cleared. He was injured when he came over here from Europe. He was skating soo a few weeks ago, but we haven't had any news regarding him. I believe he's practiced with Laval, but with a non-contact jersey.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Norlinder played last game. He wasn't used much, but he played.

Heineman has yet to be cleared. He was injured when he came over here from Europe. He was skating soo a few weeks ago, but we haven't had any news regarding him. I believe he's practiced with Laval, but with a non-contact jersey.
Thanks for the detailed answer !

Reactions: Adam Michaels

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member

Did you hear this somewhere? Or you just wondering?

Habs eyes on the prize podcast today episode 55 at 2:30 min in. Patrick says that Heineman will make his start today.

Habs eyes on the prize podcast today episode 55 at 2:30 min in. Patrick says that Heineman will make his start today.
Here’s the link

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Here’s the link

Thanks for the share. Although I don't think he was saying that he will play tonight. I think he was only saying that Norlinder and Heineman are in Laval now. And he brought up that Norlinder did play games earlier in the season.

I did ask Anthony Marcotte (Laval's pxp guy) if there are any news on him. He did practice with the team last week in a non-contact jersey so I asked if there is any progress in Heineman's case. He tells me there is no news.

I also think that if he was to play tonight, we would have already known about it because the news would already be out.

Reactions: Canadienna

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad