Half-Assed GDT: Game 3 - Note @ Carcharodon carcharias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
Almost feels like a half assed gdt is the right call....

Ask and you shall receive.

Blues are probably gonna come out high flying, but sneaky Sharks will be ready for it....

evan-bourne-rko-o.gif

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Pretty obvious but we have to win at least on in San Jose to stand a chance.

I thought the exact same thing in the Chicago series and we won both on the road so that would be pretty amazing.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Hoping for the best tonight.

Heard two national level hockey analysts claim on separate radio shows that the Sharks are bigger, faster, and stronger. Both questioned how the Blues will adjust to beat the Sharks. A little down about the echo chamber chatter...need the boys in blue to upend that thinking.

Evestay

Aug 20, 2011
We do need a roster shakeup but I can't see sitting any of our top 9 forwards.

I think Upshall was not his usual fiery self last game so I would try Paajarvi - Brodziak - Jaskin on the 4th line. The Sharks 4th line scored last game and I believe it won them the game due to momentum.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
We do need a roster shakeup but I can't see sitting any of our top 9 forwards.

I think Upshall was not his usual fiery self last game so I would try Paajarvi - Brodziak - Jaskin on the 4th line. The Sharks 4th line scored last game and I believe it won them the game due to momentum.

Pajaarvi? No thank you

pricer502

Jun 3, 2011
Kansas City
Huge huge huge game. We have to come out and play well. If we have another game like game 2 I think this could snowball and be over in 5.
Tarasenko and Schwartz have to be factors. They have been largely MIA.
I hope to see Reaves or Jaskin in and Ott out tonight.
I have also loved Bortuzzo's play this postseason. Hope he gets in as well.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Everyone here at work are down and keep saying its over after game 2, This team is different than any I can remember in recent memory. I am holding on to my faith, and keep saying there is no way we can play any worse... so LGB. Even if we get knocked out of the playoffs from the Sharks it was the best playoff run in a very long time IMO. I think we will split in San Jose and it will come back to a 3 game series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad