GDT: Game 3: Edmonton Oilers vs. LA Kings: Here Come the Oilers! (7:30 on TSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Change of pace prediction:

Oilers dominate start to finish - win 4-1.

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Change of pace prediction:

Oilers dominate start to finish - win 4-1.

I really hope so. If we could just get the first goal and build off that momentum and keep it going the rest of the game, that'd make it a fun one to watch.

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
Awesome GDT :handclap:

I call dibs on the Flames GDT if no one minds ;)

Kings are about to go 0-4-0 to start the season!

Last edited:

Chooch

Nov 4, 2006
Edmonton
I don't like our chances against a Kings team that's going to desperately try to rebound their season. If we can make them go 0-4 i'd be surprised.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
BIG game for both teams. The kings are hungry for a win and they will come out hard. But I feel like the oil are gonna come out firing. Theyve gotten out all there nerves and emotions during the first game and now they're gonna shine. 6-3 oilers this time! Yakupov and Hemsky will be magic. Dubnyk will come back in a big way. Very excited for this game, would love to see the oil come out and blow the roof off the place.

GO] :edmonton GO

MetaOil1993

Jun 22, 2012
Edmonton
Nice looking GDT! :handclap:, I have a feeling it will be a close one 4-3 Kings in OT, Hopefully Potter is out, Wouldn't mind Whitney sitting also...The have both been horrible so far.

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
Called a loss against Vancouver: Oilers with the W
Called a win against San Jose: Oilers with the L

I'm calling a loss tonight guys ;) In attendance for this one! Planning on buying a new jersey at 40% off and hopefully winning some cool prizes. LET'S GO OILERS!

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Doughty (Kopitar, Brown)
Lewis (Voynov, Drewiske)
Brown (Muzzin, Doughty)
Voynov (Lewis)

Eberle (Yakupov)
Smyth (Horcoff, Petrell)

Kings 4 Oilers 2

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
I'd be pretty surprised if Hordi and Fistric aren't in the lineup tonight. That's one BIG Kings team.

The problem is who you take out on forward, in my opinion.

Petrell and Belanger have dominated on the PK in 5/6 periods, so it would be foolish to take Petrell out in favour of Hordi.

MPS had one of the few solid overall games for the Oilers against SJS, so it'd be discouraging to yank him.

And I suppose that leaves Hartikainen. I don't think Hartikainen's really done anything to deserve staying in the lineup, but he's much more usable than Hordichuk (ie, Hordi would struggle horribly on a line with Smytty and Horc, and he defs can't be used in front of the net on the PP).

I guess....

If it were my call, take out Whitney, replace him with Fistric.
Take out Harti and replace him with Hordi.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
SOMEBODY has to lose their spot to Fistric after that last game.

Cmon now

mkwong268

Dec 30, 2011
We have yet to play with a lead this season. I hope we can come out strong and take an early lead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad