Bolduc, Stone, Torres

SWING+1.jpg

Wish these Western Swings were even rarer, AMIRITE? :shakehead

Last edited:

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
I hate these 10:00 weekday starts when I have to get up early for work the next day.

Last edited:

Zoo16

Bye West,Hello East!
Oct 30, 2008
Columbus, OH
Hope they take it to the "Jackets West."

'Camsanity' hits an all time high after he records a hat trick off 3 blind passes by Vermette.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Light schedule tonight. Have a chance to move up to 2nd in the conference. Phx has been giving up a lot of goals, let's see if we can score a couple of 1st period goals and actually have a lead after a period. We've only lead in a game for a grand total of 5:13 thus far.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
fun night....going to see Bob Sagat at funny bone, then home in time to watch the SOLD OUT :biglaugh: Jobing.com arena

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Gotta move the puck with confidence out of our own end, tighten the gap between the forwards and defense, stop making mistakes deep in our own end. Hope the PP keeps clicking.

Lets get 2 tonight, very doable.

BJFan1

Feb 6, 2008
Columbus
fun night....going to see Bob Sagat at funny bone, then home in time to watch the SOLD OUT :biglaugh: Jobing.com arena

Thanks for the laugh... haha :laugh:

Coyotes are going to be on the hunt tonight... but, CBJ should be rested up and (hopefully) come out strong. Would love to see a CBJ win in regulation tonight.

This trip should test the endurance of the club... would really like to see Letestu get some play time.

Nikita Filatov

Jan 3, 2009
Columbus
Count me in as one who wants to see Letestu play as well, had a very good year among all the turnover last year. Would prefer it be over Boll but at this point I would like to see him play even at the expense of Mac, or even Dorse if it's a scoring line and one game..

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Count me in as one who wants to see Letestu play as well, had a very good year among all the turnover last year. Would prefer it be over Boll but at this point I would like to see him play even at the expense of Mac, or even Dorse if it's a scoring line and one game..

I would play him on the 2nd line and let Dorsett or Boll play on the 4th line.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
we sold out our home opener...so not really...but whatever...
This is so very not the point. How many times have we gotten unnecessarily and unfairly ragged on for being a "failed market" with "no fans"? And given that, how in the hell can we possibly justify turning around and doing that to others?

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Phoenix is going to be desperate for their first win tonight.

I think this is going to be a tough one for the Jackets. I'd like them to get at least 2 points over the next 2 nights.

BJFan1

Feb 6, 2008
Columbus
:facepalm: Glass. ****ing. Houses.

:shakehead
slap.gif

I read that thinking about their home opener this weekend, where someone on their front office staff had actually cancelled ALL paper tickets... so the fans they had showing up with tickets were initially denied entrance and almost missed the start of the game.

No, I wish no bad karma on either franchise. CBJ or CBJWest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad